FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 3, 2008

What Should We Call?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Nicknames Comments & Graphics


Honey?Hubby?Darling?Dear?Sayang?Abang?
Erm,i always wonder,what should we call our love one (bf/gf/husband/wife)?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Nicknames Graphic Comments


A friend of mine was so romantic.They called each other hubby (man) & honey (girl) when they were couple.During their early marriage,they called Bi (short form of hubby) & Ni (short for honey).But when the first baby was born,they only called themselves aku (i) & kau (you).Where have the romantic called-name has gone?Why should they change it?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Nicknames Comments


There's a friend of mine called each other mama & papa.At first,people feel weird,why they use that kind of name whereas they haven't married yet or haven't had baby?But they just feel comfortable with that name.They felt closer with each other.And they said it's easier, comfortable & they want to get used to it before they get married & have baby.Ouch....
When we walk around,we can hear numerous of called name among couples.Sometimes they make us feeling so romantic,some of make us want to throw up.So menyampah!
I,used to wonder what should i call my bf @ husband?Who should decide what to call?What's the significant of the name to us?Whenever i heard my close friend call her bf or husband abang/dear,i just felt first,weird & second,shy.Why?I just didn't know.
I've known my fiance for almost 6 years b4 we engaged.We just call each other saya (i) & awak (you).Friends of us wonder why we use that name?Since we're couple,why we didn't used names like other couples used, like darling/honey/dear/sweetheart/abang/sayang/etc?We just don't know.We use i & u since our first day meet.When we turn as a couple,we just couldn't change into others called name.Maybe bcoz' i'm older than he is,so it's weird to call him abang.We even didn't think of @ talk about of changing our called name.We just comfortable with 'i' & 'u'.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Nicknames Graphics


But when engaged last year,he told me it's time i call him 'abang'.I laugh all my heart,not bcoz' i felt funny/happy,i just can't imagine how to say/pronounce that word.'Abang'?.Hahaha.....Oh gosh!I'm not used to it.I used to call other person 'abang' bcoz' of the age,bcoz' i respect them as they're older than me.But how am i going to call him 'abang' after so long call him 'u/awak'?He said,we can't use 'awak' & 'saya' anymore.What people will say especially our family when they heard of that called name?As if we didn't respect each other even we've tied the knot.
So,i told him to give me times as i need to get used to it.Luckily he understand.I tried a few times but ended with laugh & giggle.I call him 'abang' but then i'll laugh afterward.Oh,actually,i'm shy to call him that.Luckily he didn't mad at me.
So,he's the one who starts calling himself 'abang' and me 'sayang' or honey.He none stop called me honey even when we're in the crowd.At first,i felt,as usual,weird to hear that name,especially when we allowing people to hear it.Even when go to market,shopping complex,in the bus,in the train,everywhere,he keep using those names.So,wheather i want it or not,i've to.
My friends said,it's so romantic to hear he calls me honey & of course i call him 'abang'.Is it?I just don't know.It has been 3 months i learn to call him 'abang' & 3 months i used to hear him call me 'honey' but i'm still trying my best.After 3 months of hearing him calling me 'honey',i felt really special,i felt being loved by him,being respect as his soulmate.When he calls me honey,i knew he loves me very much & he didn't mad @ angry with me bcoz' i realized,whenever he mad at me,he calls me by my name he calls himself 'aku' or 'i'.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Smiley Moods Comments


So,whatever name we used to call each other,it's up to us.We can do what ever we want to as long as it's not against the law.I realized,let people say whatever they want as long as we're happy.We create the called name when we're deeply in love with each other.So please,once we used that name,used it for the rest of our life.Don't be like my friend,forgot their 'promise' & call whatever they want when the marriage age keep increasing.It's not a sin to call ur loves one honey/darling/abang/sayang/etc forever to show that we love him/her now as much as/more than we love him/her from the first day we met.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace I Love You Graphics

No comments:

This Day In History