FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Show Off & 'Jaga Tepi Kain Orang'

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Insult Graphic Comments

Oh,i do hate people who like to show off.They think they're better?Boleh jalan!Please,suluh muka tu dulu kt cermin!If u can't afford it,just admit it.Don't just pretending.Sooner or later,others will know.
Just now,i chat with a friend thru YM.She said,she is planning to buy a house & a car.Good for her but can she afford it?Actually know based on her current salary.Ya,she can pay the house & car monthly installment but what about other things?U can't just stop eating & drinking just bcoz' u want to own a house & a car.How about the car maintenance,utility bills & other unexpected expenses?And how out saving for raining days?
I asked her,why she want to buy those 2 at the same times whereas her current job is still not stable?Her answer is simple,she want to show her relatives that she can afford it.Duh!I understand that she came from a low income family.Her parents just a 'peneroka'.Their house is small & old.She always said,she dare not invite her friends to her house bcoz' she is shy with her condition.Her house can't afford to accomodate many people bcoz' she afraid her house will collapse.Her relatives always insult her family.Pendek kata,her family is the poorest amongst her relatives.She can't stand anymore to hear the insults.
Since she's working in KL,her aunties & uncles expect her to have big income,afford to buy big car & house.So,in order to save her grace,she has to buy something to shut her relatives' mouth.So,she has no other choices.She has to make a loan to buy a big house (double storey) for her family.After this,she's going to buy a car.But what i didn't agree with her is,as she can't afford it,why did she want to buy a big house?Her family only consist of 7 members.She can even renovate her previous house to save her budget.Why did she want to buy a big car since her father has already has a car?In my opinion,base on her salary,just buy a kancil or viva.Cheaper & saver.But she always dream of bigger car like Waja,Gen 2 & Pesona.Duh!I just don't understand this kind of people.
Actually,she decides all this bcoz' she don't want to be left out.Every year,during hari raya,her family came to KL from JB to celebrate hari raya.City people rush to their village & home town whereas her family left their home town bcoz' no one will come to their house.The main reason,their house is old,they didn't serve any 'kuih raya' & they can't afford to give 'duit raya'.What an asshole!
From her story,i can say that they like to show off.They keep comparing their houses,cars,children,jobs,menantu etc.Even,when their daughter/son is getting married,they will compete who's kenduri is bigger,who's menantu is better/handsome/beautiful/richer?Oh,i hate this kind of people.
Me myself has encounter this kind of situation.They're not just like to show off but also interfere into other people's business.After my engagement,there's one of my relative keeping investigating my fiance thru my cousin.Who's he?Where's he from?What's his job?How much is his salary?Does he own a car?What is his qualification?Where do we met?What does his family do?etc.Actually,i hated her since the day she questioning my cousin regarding my job.She compared her sons with me.All her sons own a car even though they only finished SPM whereas i've a degree but on that time,i work as a part time teacher with a small month salary (about RM300).I only ride a motorbike to work.She said,there's no use of sending children to university bcoz' we can also have a job & buy a car with SPM.I don't know what's going on with her.Does she jealous with my family bcoz' all my siblings have a least a diploma?She said,i'm wasting my time studying for quite a long time & after that just manage to grab a job suitable for SPM holders.I was very shock to hear these from someone who admit herself as a religious person.Doesn't she realize that sending the children for a better education is the parent's responsibilities?Parent should support the children to study as high as they can.I know she said that bcoz' she just envious with our family bcoz' her children is not intelligent enough (the word stupid is too harsh) to enter university or college.And one of her son (same age with me) is insane after using an overdose drug.He is a drug addict.
And now,all his children (except the insane one) had married including her only daughter who is younger than me.I know,she keep on insulting me,if i may say,bcoz' all her children had a job with a car & married at young age.Whereas,i'm jobless for 1 1/2 years aftergraduation,after that worked part time with a very small salary,change job again but the salary is still small (some SPM holder get better than this),still cannot afford to buy a car,& most of all,still unmarried at the age of 33.So,that's why she keep commenting & camparing about me.I just don't know when she will stop talking about me.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Insult Comments

There's another person who relates to me who likes to show off.She married to my cousin.She is a full time housewife.My cousin is anly a small sub-contractor.But her 'appetite' is a very big.She wants all things complete in her house.She just can't stand it if she saw her neighbours or her family in-laws have better things than her.For example,when my family bought a new & big freezer,she bought a bigger freezer whereas she already had a freezer.When my another cousin bought a second-hand car,she also asked her husband to buy a car,but a new & bigger.I just don't get it,what makes her like that?She already had a freezer but why must must another freezer?She bought a new & big car whereas her husband can't afford it bcoz' he had to borrow some money from his family.
Since her husband cannot afford it,she bought home appliances & furnitures thru credit.Almost (99%) her belongings were bought thru credit from Courts Mammoth.She is really proud bcoz' her house is complete with all new & expensive furniture & electrical appliances but she forgot that all those belongings were bought thru credit.My mother always said,it's okay if we don't have any things in our house as long as we are not in debts.I respect my parents very much bcoz' all the furniture & other appliances in our house were bought in cash.It's not that our family is rich,it's bcoz' my parents 'tak suka berhutang'. So,that's why my parents bought the washing machine 2 years ago whereas other people used it a long time ago.Why?Bcoz' they can affordto buy it in cash 2 years ago.I remember,we used 'dapur kayu' to cook until i entered secondary school bcoz' my parents cannot afford it even though the gas cooker is not that expensive.My parents bought the freezer when i entered university.I'm proud to say that,all the things in our house bought with cash money,no credit.
Don't just bought something to show off to others.Buy it as a necessity.There's no use of showing off bcoz',let say u buy something with credit & then u can't pay it,the bank or the owner will instantly take it back.This time,who will take the humilation?
So,please,don't show off & 'Jaga tepi kain orang'.Jaga anak sendiri dulu sebelom nak ajar anak org lain.Jangan nak menunjuk klau rasa diri tu tak mampu.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Insult Comments

No comments:

This Day In History