FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Welcome To My House

At last,i finally move in to my new house.Late yesterday evening,me,my fiance & abang zahar begin to transport my belongings.It takes 3 trips of journey from kl to cheras.What a moving.Whenever thought our stuff that much.I told him already to hire a lorry but he decline as he convinced that the lorry is too big compare to our stuff.We started at 4.30 & ended at about 8.30pm.I waited at the house whereas my fiance & abang zahar transport the my stuff.Poor them as it rains heavily & the boxes are heavy.Overall,all my belongings have been move out from previous house but there are a few other things left out as it's too big to put in the car such as table & chairs.& he also forgot to bring along the mattress,broom,scope & floor mop.He wants to left the table & chairs but how are we going to eat & sit?I'm going to check again the house to see what are other things we missed since i haven't give back the house key to the landlord.I have another week to clear the house.
After we put all the things into our house,we take a short break;dinner.We forgot that we haven't had dinner yet.So we ate a large dinner.We are so tired,we flock the stuff in one room.Erm,i'm not sure how & when are we going to unpack the things.I only take out our comforter,blanket,pillows for the night.All we need that time is sleep & nice rest

Last night i can't sleep as my body aches.B4 that i never mind the tiredness as i want to move the stuff as soon as possible.But overall i'm very satisfied even though my body aches like hell.My fiance also very satisfied with the house as he haven't see it b4 this.This what we call home,he said.
8.00am this morning i wake up.Iron my 'baju kurung' & manage to wash the curtain.Last night i've washed other cloths but i've no power to wash those curtain.Buy 9.15am i go to work.It only takes about 5 minutes.This is what i long for after all this time.No more worries of the traffic jam & the bus late.I can get up late than b4.I had a big breakfast with my fiance (abang) this morning as i didn't make any breakfast.It's not that i'm too lazy but i haven't unpack anything.I don't know where is our wok,spoon,onion,etc.B4 go to 'kedai me' for breakfast,i unlock the office door,afraid that dayah come early today.After breakfast,jenny (my boss) has already in the office.Luckily i've already open the office.If not she may be 'noisy' as she knew i'm already move in.1.00pm i go back to my house to have light lunch with abang.As usual,he slept like dead man.I know he was very tired.2.15pm i go back to the office.What a day & the day to come.
Over all,i'm very happy & satisfied with my new life.No more traffic jam,no more waiting for the bus,no more soaking wet when it rains heavily,no more late for dinner & most of all more time to rest & other stuffs.It's really peace & quiet here.No hustle bussle.We even can 'makan angin' at the balcony as it winds breezely.But there's no night life here.By 7.00pm it all go silent as the office closed for the day.By 10pm,it goes silent like we're in the remote village.The only light we can see are from 7-11 & 24-hours mamak restaurant.Even though we used to noise & night life during we're in kl but this is all we want for our new life.We hope our life will be more lucky & prosperous from now on.






No comments:

This Day In History