FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blockhead + Snobbish

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Insult Comments

Snobbish.Fat head.Aloof.
I do hate people who's snobbish+fat head+aloof+snooty+arrogant.I just wonder,why do one should has this kind of attitude?Didn't they know other people hate them bcoz' of these behaviour?Or they just didn't bother what people say or think of them?
I've heard about this kind of person in my life but this time i face it myself.There's a new staff in my office.She's a final year student at UM.Her father is a senior staff here aka my boss's unofficial partner.Since her classes only 2 days per week,she works here as a part-timer.Actually i'm not sure what is her tasks.My boss said she supposed to help me but since her first day here she only concentrates on her job.She helps her father with the quantity take-off.Erm,people wonder can a science student do the technical job?I just don't know but luckily her father's here to help.
If not mistaken,she studied biotechnology or something like that.Since we have no QS,she was recruited as our unofficial QS.Sometimes i wonder why should we hired untrained staff since we can hire a more qualified person?This job can't be done by all people bcoz' it's a technical job.I'm sure her study field very different from this task.His father acts as an engineer in our company but since he have a lot of other things to do,he hired his own daughter.Maybe he feel it's easy to train a university student.I know,she is the most briliant child he had.B4 this he hired a site supervisor but he only worked for 2 months bcoz' he can't stand of him.This supervisor told me he can't finish his work bcoz' he reluctants to teach him so no use for him to work here anymore.I've know her father since my first day here.Everyone who worked under him feel unsatisfied with his work & attitude.He's very stingy in terms of knowledge.
Back to snobbish+blockhead attitude.Since her first day here,we hardly talk to each other.Why?Actually i've made a decision not to be too friendly to other person including my staff anymore.Why?Bcoz' i'm tired of people who like to take for granted of my kindness.So,i just act like other superior.I can be kind in my work but i tried to limit with mixing with other people.I knew she's a talkative person bcoz' when her father was here,i can hear her voice from outside my room.But then,when her father is not here,i can hardly hear she make any sound.The only thing she said everyday to me is b4 she left the office;"Kak ana,balik/keluar dulu".
I'm not sure how far is her work.Even though i'm not a trained QS but i know the task QS do since b4 this my boss taught me almost every task in this company.But since she never ask me anything,i assume she knew everything.
Is it too hard to ask others if u don't know to do something?For me,malu bertanya sesat jalan.If i don't know of something,i promptly ask others.I'm not shy to ask bcoz' i really don't know.If i pretend to know of something i actually don't know,i'm afraid it will turn into a disaster.
Yesterday i saw her real attitude.She went to the back room with a pile of printed paper.I presume she want to copy them all but i heard no sound of the machine.When i want to copy,i found the main switch has been off.I thought may be she switch it off purposely.But then after luch hour she went back again to the room with another pile of paper.Again no sound of the machine.Not long after that she went back to her place with the same pile of paper.Again when i want to make a photocopy,the machine was off once more.I check the pages copied with the machine,no changes.Means that she never make a photocopy.
Actually she wanted to use the machine but she didn't know how.She knew the machine can be used bcoz' b4 that i've made a lot of photocopy (so that's why i knew how many copies have been made).Since she didn't know how,why can't she simply ask me?The machine is new.My boss just bought it last friday.I'm also still trying to familiarize myself to the machine.So i'm not blaming her for not knowing how to use it but since u don't know,just ask.I'm not going to laugh at her or say she's stupid for not knowing.I'm pleased & proud to teach her bcoz' i'm the only person in this office know how to use it.But she keep quiet.Acting Bodoh sombong.U don't know but u don't want to ask.So,who's the stupidest person here?Is she afraid she'll drop her water-face?A university student is not a passport to be arrogant.I'm also a university student,even i'm a graduate.I'm not ashame to ask.I like asking.She's only a university student,she didn't even graduate yet.So,no use to be that arrogant+snobbish+blockhead=bodoh sombong.No use of pretending to know but actually don't know and shy (?) to ask.Oh,i hate this kind of person.I want to see how far she wants to act like this.My boss just laugh to hear my story.

No comments:

This Day In History