FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

General Election 2008


It's the 12th general election in malaysia.

Supposedly,today i should be at my home town in kt to perform my duty as a malaysian,to vote for leaders.Unfortunately,i'm not be able to do so as i'm still in kl.I've been planning to 'balik kg' & vote since the day our minister announced the GE date but i got this big problem i can't settle,money.Actually,last CNY i also planned to go home but at last minute i cancelled it since i've got not enough money.I thought this time i can save at least for bus ticket since after voting i'll be granted some money (RM100?) as a token for coming home to vote.But,this time i just not have enough money to buy the ticket,right now my head is spinning thinking of how to survive 'till the end of this month;food & drinks,house rental,bus fare,etc.

Other people always wonder,where have my money gone to since it's still at early month?I just got my salary last week.But since right now i'm the sole breader,i've to use my salary to pay all our expenses.My fiance still got no job.I was thinking,how are we going to get married this coming may?He haven't had the money for 'wang hantaran'.We haven't bought anything for the 'hantaran'.We haven't sent our wedding dress to the tailor.Actually we haven't got anything.Next month,we're planning to shift house.My boss has found the house & luckily he agreed to pay the house rental & deposits.

This is the 2nd time i fail to vote.I voted for the first time in 1999.In 2004,i didn't vote for the same reason,no money to buy bus ticket.This time,i fail again.Actually,i'm shame with myself.'m afraid to tell my mum the truth.She keep calling & asking whether i'm going home or not.Every time she asked,i'm ensure her that i'm coming home this time.But at the very last minute i told her i can't with an awkward reason,the bus ticket has been sold out.Sigh,i felt guilty bcoz' i've lied to my mum.I don't dare to tell her the truth coz' i know she'll be furious.Sigh....




No comments:

This Day In History