FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mr/Ms Perfect


Perfect
= flawless, absolute, accomplished, aces, adept, beyond compare, blameless, classical, consummate, crowning, culminating, defectless, excellent, excelling, experienced, expert, faultless, finished, foolproof, ideal, immaculate, impeccable, indefectible, masterful, masterly, matchless, paradisiac, paradisiacal, peerless, pure, skilled, skillful, sound, splendid, spotless, stainless, sublime, superb, supreme, ten, unblemished, unequaled, unmarred, untainted, untarnished, utopian.

Nobody is perfect in this whole world.Only god & our prophet perfect.So,how come i hear one person long for a perfect person to be their couple?At what degree they measure perfection?

For me,i also look for a mr perfect to be my long live husband but perfect here means perfect in my eyes only.Perfect for me are fit/suit to myself & ideal.I admit my fiance is not a perfect person,so do i.So we tried to complete each other.He is not a handsome man but he has a good heart.One day he can turn into a bad tampered person but he can be as nice as possible another day.I accept him as he is.I like him the way he is.He never pretending to win my heart.And i act naturally.It's no used to be an imposter to tackle someone.

I laugh when i saw a person either girl or boy,behaving themselves nicely when they were together.For instance a friend to my friend.When she was with his bf,she act like she's the angle.When they eat together,she eat very slow,every bite in a small portion & the most behavior i hate,leftovers.She'll left the food aside to save her grace.She's afraid what her bf will say.Macam la lapar sgt.But it was only an acting bcoz' when she was with her gf friends or at home,she'll eat greedyly.Pinggan pn nk telan kalu boleh telan.Why?Bcoz' she wants to look perfect in front of her bf.But how long she can pretend like that?When she get married,can she pretending like that everytime they were together?

For me,people have known me exactly as they see me.I'm not a good pretender.I'm no good at lying.I act infront of others especially my bf as i act when i'm alone or at home.My bf always joke about my eating habit.I'll totally finish my food.I'll make sure my plate empty.My habit makes dish washing an easy job,my bf said.I'm not ashame bcoz' that's what my family taught.Finish ur food,don't left anything except bone & others that shouldn't be eaten.When i was small,food is a precious thing in my family.My mum made sure there's no leftovers.It such a waste to throw away ur food,she said.Just imagine other people who had not enough to eat.

Other thing is our appearance.Some will make sure to look their very best when meeting their loved one.They smell very good like just have bath with perfume.There wore the most beautiful & good-looking cloth they have.They,especially girls,wore make-up like they just having make-over from professional make-up artist.But when they're alone or at home,they wear whatever cloth they can grab,sometimes the cloth should have already been dump into the bin or used to mop the floor.They hardly wore any make-up,sometimes 'berserabai mcm org lepas pantang'.Hehehe.Perfume?Sometimes they don't bother to use soap when have bath.Worst than that,they just have bath when they want to go out.

Why they act like these?Bcoz' they want to look perfect in the eyes of their loved one.Bcoz' of these,when we get married,please don't feel miserable when our loved one remark our behaviour.U can't pretend all the time.So,for me,don't look for a perfect guy to live with u,look for an average one bcoz' who knows,he'll the most perfect person u never imagine in ur life.

No comments:

This Day In History