FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mixed Expression!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Smiley Moods Graphic Comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Graphics


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Graphics
Actually,i was really depressed today.A lot of thing to think!Argh,tensionnnnnnn!!!I was really sad bcoz' of him.I've tried everything.Since i know him,i've sacrified a lot for him.If not bcoz' of him,i wouldn't be asked to move out from my previous house.I have to forget my desire of using a handphone,buying new cloths,new make-up,eating my favorite food & drinks,buying this & that,all bcoz' of him.Everytime we're short of money,i'm the one who have to find a solution.He only give his opinion & plan but i'm the one who have to do it.
Sometimes,i'm tired of this.He's the one who's spending the money but i'm the one who have to suffer;skip breakfast & lunch,walking for a long distance to work,all bcoz' i want to save the money.But when the money is gone,i'm the one who have to find the way so that we could eat & i can go to work.I'm the one who have to borrow from friends & family,asking for advance from my boss & also making personal loan with 'ceti'.I'm tired already bcoz' finally i'm the who have to pay all the debts.Until now,i'm still owing my brothers,cousin & friend.My personal loan from 'ceti' will be settled this July.My personal loan with my boss hasn't settle yet.And now he's asking me to borrow from my boss again.Why?Bcoz' we're really short of money.The house rental hasn't paid yet,for 2 months.No rice to cook,no sugar,no nothing.And i don't even know how to go to work the day after tomorrow.Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just now my boss said she hasn't find the house yet.She had survey the house at tmn orkid yesterday but no avail.The rental is quite expensive,rm450++.I can't afford it.Now,she & mr yap is trying their best to look at other area,like tmn mudun.I was really worried right now bcoz' the time is running.I just couldn't think of anything right now.

No comments:

This Day In History