FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Infidelity

Last night my fiance told me about our friend,abang zahar.Actually he is married with 3 sons.The eldest is in standard 4 whereas the youngest is 3 years old.Her wife works as a kindergarten teacher whereas,for the time being,he's unemployed.Previously he worked as a driver to a 'Datuk'.I keep wondering why he always spend his time in jln ipoh,kl whereas he had a wife & kids.Sometimes i feel he's not acting like any other married man.He wonders around with his father-in-law's car until 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning.I asked my fiance,doesn't her wife get angry or scolded him?He already had a wife & kids,why doesn't he spend his time with them?If i,surely i'll get angry.I jokingly said,i'll lock our bedroom's door if he wonders around like a single man.Hahaha...

But last night,my fiance revealed everything.Instead of married,he has a lover or may i say a mistress.She lived in jln ipoh,kl.So,no wonder he always there when my fiance called him.How could he do that?He had a happy family.What else he wants?Actually they had known each other long time ago b4 he get married to his wife.During his youngster years,he was a 'kaki perempuan'.He had a lot of girlfriends & that is girl is one of them.She was closed & special to him more than other girls.His wife was only a casual friend but they got married when she got pregnant.Luckily he want to responsible for what they did.So they got married bcoz' of the 'incident'.I wonder whether he married his wife bcoz' of love,responsibility or just bcoz' he had to.

But what i don't understand is why did he still with that girl?Is it bcoz' they had plan to get married b4 this but instead he has to marry his pregnant gf?When he went out or his wife & kids 'balik kg',he'll spend his time at his gf house.What he did there?Better don't ask bcoz' we can imagine what can 2 people do when they were together.Furthermore they loved each other.Even my fiance constantly told him to marry his gf.Yea,they had gone too far,so what's left to be done?How long they want to do this things?How long this had to happen?How long he want to deceive his family?How long they want to saddle the sin?

My fiance also wonders,how's special is that girl compare to his wife?He said, abang zahar's wife is more beautiful & younger compared to her.Now she work as a teacher whereas that girl only a clerk for a driving school.Both of them from pahang.Even she knew about abang zahar's status,a married man to 3 boys.He is a responsible husband & father to his family.He treats his family very well.They are very close to each other.So,what's the hell is he wants more?And what does the girl wants?Is it bcoz' they still love each other?Is it bcoz' the lust?Is it bcoz' he's feeling bored of his recent life & want a new paradigm?Is it bcoz' he want to correct his mistake of not marrying her instead of his wife?Ah,too many unanswered question here!

Actually his wife knew about his infidelity accidently.The story is quite funny bcoz' their kids told her.Sometimes he brought along his kid when he went to his gf house.So one day his wife asked his kids where did his father brought them.His 6 years old son told her & even showed her that girl's house.And to make it dramatic,on the day his wife went to his gf house,he was there & the girl was also there.So the truth has been revealed.So that's why not long ago my fiance told me abang zahar had a big fight with his wife & almost divorce.So this is why.His wife told him,if he still love her & the kids,leave that girl.To make things better,he consented.To prove his loyalty,he spend his time at home with his family almost the whole day for almost a year.& to enhance the situation,his gf told his wife she was sorry about the mess & promised not to see his husband anymore.She even said she'll left kl for good & went back to her home town, kuantan.

The drama was so good.They were 2 very best actress & actresses.Why?Bcoz' it was only a phony.They said that to patch up the situation.Actually she didn't left kl & they still see each other until this date.If only his wife knows about this.I'm sure her wounded heart will bleed again.If i was her,i won't forgive him anymore.They jointly lied to her.& i wonder whether his wife is still believe him 100% after the incident?

Why one person should betray his/her loved one?Why?They have found their love but why should they find another?Is it bcoz' the exist love isn't enough & they need more?Is it bcoz' the existing love has fade out?Is it bcoz' they had it for fun & lust?Is it bcoz' they feel they had found their true love?So what about the love they had have?I just don't no bcoz' these are the question i want to ask my fiance but wouldn't dare to ask.

I had this experience that i never share with others.It happen quite long time ago & i've learn to forgive & forget.My fiance also had another girl in his life instead of me.I never met her but i've seen her picture accidently & i've talked to her on the phone.She admitted she is his special gf & he had known her earlier than me,but not more than a year b4 that.He even brought her to meet his family back at his home town & he had spend the night at her house at kuala selangor many times.& during the day,at that time he was jobless,he always spend his time at shah alam bcoz' she lived there.He even brought her to our house in kl.She knew about me bcoz' he talked a lot about me & our relation as a friend/sister (i'm older than him).No wonder he always in shah alam when i called him during the day.At night,he with me.

I suspected his behaviour but i had no prove.I'm afraid to ask him.Why?Maybe bcoz' i'm afraid to know the truth.This situation keeps going quite long until one day i had a big fight with him.I didn't asked directly but i gave a hint to him.As i suspected,he never admit.Until one day he disappeared MIA without any words.That's the time when i called his gf & she revealed everything.But until now,i just don't know how far is their relationship bcoz' he didn't want to mention it anymore & he asked me to respect his decision.Even b4 that,that girl told me she'll leave him to give me a chance.

I don't know how they settle it but the last call i got from her,she cried bcoz' he won't let her go.He kept calling her & even waited for her infornt of her office & house.She had to seek help from her sisters & brothers.She even told me,her family forbid her to befriend him anymore.He confessed to her he had no feeling towards me.On that time,i've lost hope & i tried to live without him.On that time,i've known,who am i to him even though he didn't said it directly to me.But may be God had decide our match,we met again & long after that we engaged.I admit,my heart hurt very much for what had happened,sometimes i still hurt but i've learn how to heal my wound.I learn the sweetness of forgiven & to forgive.& i still learning to forget it for good.

Do i believe him 100% right now bcoz' of his former unfaithfulness & betrayal?Erm,yes & no.Yes bcoz' it seems that he's spending his times with me.He even take me everywhere he go.No never hide his hp like he used to do.That's it?No,i just knew it.I've this feeling inside saying he has changed.No bcoz' the wound hasn't healed 100%.Even it has stop bleeding but the scar is still there.Sometimes when the uncertainty feelings appear,the memory just come back.It's true people said,it's easy to forgive but hard to forget.But what ever happened,i'll try to trust him again.What ever happened,i'll keep on forgiving him & try to disregard his mistake bcoz' nobody is perfect.As long as i have a grudge against him,my life won't be at peace & we can't live in harmony together.

No comments:

This Day In History