FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day Note - Good & Bad Things Happened

Today is Mouloud (Birth of the prophet) day.So,it's a public holiday.Hurray,holiday!

Yesterday i've inform my landlord about my decision to vacant the house.She said i'm supposed to give her 1 month notice so my deposit can be returned.I've to create a story;my husband got a new job in other state so i'm going to accompany him.Hahaha...what a story teller.Luckily she approved it.

Now most of the problems have settled.Even though i've not found a proper house,at least i've a temporary place to stay.My boss has agreed to allow me to stay at his premis as long as i want for free.He also agreed to help me find another house.The landlord has been informed.My boss gave me money to pay the last rental for the previous house & he also agreed to help me to pay the deposit for the new house.I've also informed my boss to borrow his pick-up vehicle to transport my belongings.Now the only things left,packing up my belongings which is i'm going to start it today & paying the last rental.I've promised the landlord to pay it tomorrow.

As things going smooth,i've got a bad news today.Last time my tv broke down.Yesterday my fiance sent it for repair.Unfortunately today the techician said the tv can't be repair bcoz' the skrin has damage & he got no spare part.The only hope he can give is he'll try to fix it when he find the spare part.When?He'll try in another week.Erm,actually i've lost hope bcoz' this is the second time it break down & the spare part is hard to find.So,for the time being we have to forget about the tv.If we got extra money,we'll buy a new tv set.Oh my,i love the tv bcoz' it was my first ever tv bought.Next time we'll have to buy a branded tv so that it won't break down easily.But that means more budget.Sigh....

Yesterday my fiance wait for me at kotaraya.He said he was bored.So,we went window shopping at mydin & CM.We also eat at a stall there.Actually it was quite a long time we haven't eat outside.We always eat at my place,either we cook or we buy at the stall/pasar malam & we eat at my place.The reasons are he's tired of eating the same food at the stall & he's not very comfortable eating outside.But this time he decided to ask me to eat at the stall.Unfortunately the food was very unpleasant.The taste is very bad & it's really expensive.We have to pay almost rm14 for nasi daging merah,nasi goreng ladna,iced tea & iced nescaffe.We were very regret of eating at the place.If we eat the same food at the stall near our house,it cost not more than rm10 & the taste is better.It was our first & last time eating there.So folks,please do not eat at the stall near Ancasa Hotel.You'll regret.

I was very pleased when he take me for a walk & treat me like a princess.He paid for the food,bus fare & other things i want.Since we're not satisfied with food we eat that evening & we still hungry :),he asked me to lepak2 & have late supper at kfc in chow kit.We shared the dinner plate as he's not a chicken lover.

This morning i wake up early as he already bought breakfast for me.Then we lepak until noon.We're planning about the moving.After zuhur,we went to chow kit to buy fish & vege to cook & other things.This few days,i'm really happy bcoz' he wants me to follow him everywhere he go.I'm a kaki jalan,so when people asked me to come for sure i'll follow.We cook & eat our lunch together almost 6.00pm.Then i take a nap bcoz' i'm really tired.He?He ask me to sleep whereas he pack my belongings.8.00pm he go to chow kit to buy salotape but i'm not following him bcoz' i'm still tired (actually i just wake up).Can't wait to move out.

No comments:

This Day In History