FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

It's A Bad Day

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Comments


This few days me & my fiance keep imagining,visualizing & planning of shifting to our new house.My boss told he have found a suitable house for us.We're very pleased bcoz' the house was big & spacious even though it's a flat.The monthly rental is affordable.It just a walking distance to my office.There're a lot of accomodation nearby such as banks,post office,clinics,mini markets,wet market,food courts,etc.It's near the main road between kajang & kl.We even can take the bus to lrt station near my office.We keep planning what to do after this.But this morning i receive a bad news.The house has been rented to other people.My boss was so furious with the owner bcoz' she (the owner) has promised to collect the deposit today.Oh,my dreams have been shattered.Luckily my boss promised to look for another house.He said there's a few houses at Tmn Orkid but he has to survey the rental price first bcoz' most of the house are rated at rm400.Hopefully he'll bring a good news tomorrow.
We have been planning to move since we got engaged.We want to rent a house so that when our family come to visit us they'll feel comfortable.Right now we're renting a sharing room with a kitchen & washroom only.No living room & spare rooms.He didn't want to live in KL anymore.I know he want to get away from his old friends.I don't mind his friend but most of them are troublesome & wicked.We just want to live comfortably & at ease.

But right now,i'm really worried bcoz' we've plan to move by this month.I've told my mum about the moving.Gosh,why do our plan always spoiled & mess up at the very last minute?Luckily i haven't tell my previous home owner that i'm moving out this month.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Comments & Graphics

No comments:

This Day In History