FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Is It Hard To Say I Love U?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
I Love You Graphic Comments



I love u.Ouch,so romantic!Is it hard to say it?And are mean it what u said?

The word 'I Love U' is forever a lovely & a wonderful statement to hear & to tell.People just hoping to hear it almost every minute,everytime,every breath they have.People said it to someone they love & care.Husband & wife,bf & gf,mother/father & children,olds & youngs,friend & friend,etc.For me,this is the most expensive & pricey thing (if could say it in terms of stuffs) in this whole world.The word haves different meaning to people who say & hear it.I Love U can be mean care,adore,worship,like,devoted,keen,fond,affection,fancy,passion or attract to someone.Since then,people always confused in terms of declaration or acceptance.It can make people misinterpret the meaning.Some people say it to show he/she cared.Some people say it to show his/her adoration & affection.So confusing.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace I Love You Graphics


Today,i wanna talk the word mention between boys & girls,between 2 lovers.Some people very easy to say it,even didn't mean it.Others,hard to say it even deep inside they love her/him so much.I found that,girls are easy to say it compare to boys.Nowadays,it easy to hear word 'I Love U' from one's mouth even u only know him/her for a few minutes.Sometimes i wonder,if this magic word has gone very 'cheap'.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace I Love You Graphics


I used to know this man thru internet.We chatted only 2 times.During the 2nd chatting,he started to call me honey/darling & said 'I Love U'.I met him personally & befriend him for nearly 6 months.During our friendship,he always say those magic word.Do i believe what he said?Frankly speaking,no.Why?Bcoz' we just knew each other for a few months & i didn't know him quite well inside out.What did i think when i heard those word?He just say it but he didn't mean it.He just say it to attract me,to seduce me,to make me believe him so that he can make use of me.Luckily,i found out he want to cheat me like other girls.I didn't know how many girls out there who have fall for him & cheated by him.He used the word 'I love u' to attract the girls bcoz' most girls like to hear those word.They cepat perasan when a guy say it.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
I Love You Graphic Comments

The truth is as far as i remember,no one ever said those word to me.Even my family.They only show the affection even though never say it.Its ok with me bcoz' that's what've been taught from my early age.And i never have a bf at school & university,even at workplace.But when i fall in love with my fiance,he never say those word & i dare not to say it,afraid that i only 'btepuk sebelah tgn'.People asked,how do i know he loves me on that time?Simple,thru his behavior & actions.I found out,malay guys are difficult to say those magic words.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
I Love You Graphic Comments


Like my fiance,he only dare to say it a few weeks b4 we got engaged,mean it,after a few years we've been coupled.I asked him,why is it so difficult for him to say it?He just sigh...then he said actions speak louder than words.He said,all this time he really loves me but didn't bother to say it bcoz' he thought i've understand it.Ya,i realized it but i want to hear those word as a proof & affirmation.But i admit,he showered me with his love thru his actions.How?Only i know it.It's a secret...hahaha.He was so lucky bcoz' i'm not that too fussy.Some girls want to hear it almost every minute.For me,it's ok as long as he treats me as his loved one.He said,i'm very lucky even though he never said it b4 this,he always loves me.It's a poor thing when other people always say it but never mean it.

After the engagement,he always say it to me;in the morning,afternoon,evening,day & night.I felt it's not too late for me even though i can only hear it (& he mean it) at the age of 32,after 6 years known him.Even though it has been so long,it's like we've been together for a few months.We're in love once more from the day he said 'I LOVE U'.It make us closer than b4 & we doesn't afraid to show the affection anymore.



Now i realized the power of 'I LOVE U' word.Psychologist always said,say those word everyday to people we love so that they know.For long married couple,those word can stir up the relationship.



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
I Love You Graphic Comments

1 comment:

Gone Away said...

It's really nice reading your thoughts!!!

to be very frank, it's really hard for me to let sm1 know that I love him...

everyday it's becoming even more harder...

I'm kind of afraid... Like, I'm a girl so I shouldn't b first, does he feel the same abt me??, should I tell him?? what if he deny me etc etc.. All the day, all the night all those qustions are on my head...

n specially on weekends when I see him, i cant stop the tear in my eyes... can;t wait to see him BE MINE !!!

wish me some luck!!!

This Day In History