FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Good Day Comments
Today,i'm off duty.Yes,cuti!I'm planning to have a nice long sleep (ganti balik tidur hari keje) but unfortunately as usual,my beauty sleep has been interrupted.My fiance woke me up quite early to cook him breakfast.Since there's nothing to cook,i just make him 'cekodok bilis',yum yum.After that we went to wet market downstairs to buy chicken & coconut milk to cook for lunch.As agreed,weekend or public holiday is my turn to cook since i've no time to cook during working days.I arrive home almost 8pm,so for sure by the time i finished cook,both of us hungry like a piranha.Last nite we went to chow kit again,bought 'pucuk paku hijau',my favorite vegetable.Then we went for a quick bite at mamak stall,eat roti canai & coffee.
As he went to continue his sleep,i started to cook a simple dish;masak lemak pucuk paku & fried chicken.By 12.00pm,we already had lunch.After luch,we just lepak2 & reading newspaper.Then the rain pouring heavily.I planned to take a quick nap,unfortunately he won't allow me.He wanted me to accompany him,to talk to him bcoz' as usual he couldn't sleep.Erm....
6.00pm he asked me to go to 'pasar malam' at jln TAR with him.Actually this is the first time he ask me to go there.He said,after we move out to cheras,we can't go here anymore this easy.After this we have to travel quite far.Erm,excuse.So,even though it's still raining he insisted of going.The funny thing is we just walk along the 'pasar malam',bought some keropok,cheese cake & watermelon juice (we eat all of them during the 'tour') but end up brought home 3 pieces uncook sweet corn.Hahaha,going that far just to buy those.
I jokingly complain of what we bought.He said he just want to take me for a walk bcoz' i always complain of him not taking me out.But after thinking back,the most important & memoriable things are not the food,drinks or things we bought but the time we spent together.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace I Love You Graphics

No comments:

This Day In History