FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Dreaming Of U

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Thinking of You Comments


Hahaha....last night i a have a hearty laugh hearing to my fiance's story.The night b4 that he had a bad dream (a nightmare,that's what he said).And bcoz' of it,he couldn't sleep.He dreamed i was two timing him.I was running away with another man & that man is a 'bangla'.Hahaha....When he saw us,he ran to chase that man & managed to confront him.He hit the man & for his dismay,i came to comfort the 'bangla',not him.Hahahahaha.....

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Comments
What a dream,ops,a nightmare.Hahaha...it was really funny bcoz' that dream has wake him up.Hahaha...how could he dream such a dream.Nonsense.I couldn't have done that to him.I love him from the bottom of my heart.If i want to do such thing,i wouldn't pick a 'bangla' for a replacement.I told him,if he ever want to dream that kind of dream again,please change the character ie. the man.Next time put tom cruise,brad pitt or at least richard gere.Hahaha...we share our laugh.
I can't believe some topic/discussion can influence someone's dream.Actually b4 that,we had a talk about infidelity & jealousy.He wondered why some women are very jealous of their man?And he thinks that many women betray the man.Of course women are jealous but in a positive way.I'm asking,who do not jealous when we see our man having an intimate relationship with other women?Of course i'm jealous when he couldn't keeps his eyes off other woman.Of course i'm jealous if he received a mushy & sappy sms from other woman.And of course i'm jealous if he flirts with other woman.When i asked him,what does he feels if i'm talking to other man, apart of about works?Of course i'm jealous,he said.Ha,now he knows.And from a discussion,it turns into a dream.Hahaha...I didn't know he thinks of it as a serious thing.
I knew he's a very jealous type of man.He's very jealous but this time he admit it to me.B4 this we had a big fight bcoz' of his jealousy.He found sms in my hp.Actually it were massage's sent by my friend's boyfriend.Sometimes she used my hp to send & receive sms.I forgot to delete it.He acused me of having affair with another man.I admitted the massages were very 'cintan-cintun'.I'm going to explode if i'm reading that kind of massage in my fiance's hp.I've to explain to him.I've to convince him.To make things worst,he was at kaytee on that time,i'm in kl.We can just talk thru hp.Whenever he didn't want to listen,he just hang up.I was furious.I was sad.I was devastated.Thanks god that eventually he want to believe after he called my friend himself.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Comments
He was really jealous.I realize he didn't even allow me to talk to other man when we just a friend.When he saw i talked really nice to other man,he became annoyed.He even asked me to leave the place.When we became a couple,he wanted to know all my friends especially guys.He will asked every name i had in my hp address.Apart of about work,he wanted me to stop befriend with other guys.B4 this i have a few guy friends.They were the bus driver.Since i saw them everyday,we became close but only as sister & brother.He knew about them but he didn't want me to contact them anymore.It was a disaster if a man call me infront of him.So that,i've changed my number since i engaged to him.At first,i felt anoyed with his decision bcoz' he has no right to say who can i befriend & who cannot.But when i think again,why should i be so closed to other man since i already had a man in my life?I'm too will furious if he has another girl too closed to him.Erm....

No comments:

This Day In History