FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm Happy & Gracious

Today i'm not going to work bcoz' i've to send back my previous house's key.Luckily i managed to get back the key deposit money,rm15.So,this is my last time to be at the room where i've been living for 5 years.It has a lot memories,bad & sweet.I see it for the last time.I've a mix expression;sad to leave it but happy bcoz' now i'm having a new life at a new place which i can call home.
Evening i received a letter from spa.Wonder of wonder,it was a letter asked me to attend an exam;Peperiksaan Perkhidmatan skim 14.I tought i never get it bcoz' i've check in internet but my name didn't appear.It is on 05/04/2008.But the problem is the venue;smk pandan mewah,ampang.I tried to look for the location.It seems very far from my place.Erm,hopefully by that time my boss pay my salary.My fiance promised to send & accompany me there.



Semakan Keputusan Peperiksaan Khas Memasuki Perkhidmatan
Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik
___________________________________________________________

No. Kad Pengenalan : XXXXXXXXXXXX
Nama Penuh : XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXX


Tahniah! Anda telah LULUS Peperiksaan Khas Memasuki Perkhidmatan Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik yang telah diadakan pada 16/02/2008.


Then he ask me to check the ptd exam result.Yesterday i've already check but no result yet.Today,it has been informed.Wonder oh wonder,i pass.I PASS!It was a shock bcoz' i didn't expect it at all.I'm not confident during the maths exam.I just 'tembak2' bcoz' i forgot the formula & the time is not enough.Thank goodness.Alhamdulillah.The most happiest person is my fiance bcoz' b4 this he's very confident that i will pass the exam.He gave me a .This mean,i owe him.After the exam,he confidently said that i'll pass it but i didn't.So he bet;if i pass,he wants to eat at kenny rogers & the bills are on me.I agreed.Luckily the bet was easy to fulfill.What if he asked a more expensive things?So,i've to fulfill my promise soonest,may be this weekend if i get my salary.

I'm amazed myself how could i possibly pass the exam whereas i'm confident my maths paper result was sucks.I answered all the question but more than 50% i 'tembak'.At that time,the moast important thing in my head,i answered all.But anyhow,i'm grateful for what Allah had grant me.I've study hard & now it has paid of.This is the 3rd time i've passed the ptd exam.I went to assesment centre once but i didn't attend the 2nd one bcoz' i'm npt confident i'll pass the test.Last year i'm supposed to attend the exam but i didn't bcoz' of unexpected things had happened.So this year i've a new resolution,i'm going to try my luck again.And this saturday i'm going to attend the perkhidmatan skim 14 exam.It was my 2nd time as the 1st time i received no interview even though i pass the exam.Hopefully this year my luck will change.Since this year i'm going to be 33-years-old,i've only 2 years more to try.The time is clicking .Now it's time to study.


No comments:

This Day In History