FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Perfect Day

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Good Day Comments

I got a great news to tell.Yesterday afternoon,my lady boss brought me to see my new house.We met the landlord,a young chinese couple.I just stood there as my boss negotiate about the rental & other matters.After the nego,we agreed to all the terms & conditions.Rental-rm380/month.Rental deposit 1+1.Water,electricity & maintenance deposit-rm200.Erm,what a relieve even though the rental above my expectation.Thanks to my boss nego skills bcoz' the rental should be rm400 & they asked rm400 for utility deposit.& bcoz' of my boss,they let me move in this week,free w/out any extra charges.They'll prepair the agreement to be sign early next month.
After all,i'm very satisfied with the rental & the house condition.As what i dreamed of,the house is at tmn orkid,first floor,middle/infront lot.It has 3 rooms.It was very clean & the wall paint was very cheerful & fresh with floor tiles.It has a balcony where i can hang my damp cloth & maybe rest there;ambil angin.Since it was located at 1st floor,it has a small area called ventile hole.The landlord renovate it to be the wet kitchen with a sink & extra pipes.So the previous kitchen quite spacious.They also gave me a unplug kitchen cabinet.I can use it to keep the plate,glasses & other kitchen utilities.The house also has a ceiling fan in the living room & wall-hang fan in the master bedroom.So,i need not buy other fan.The windows & doors have been grilled so it's very safe to stay there.Above all that,it has a small flaw,there's only 1 washroom;toilet+shower room but it's quite spacious but only one person can use it at a time.
So,as i agreed,my boss will pay for the deposits first.She also lend me some money to hire a transport to move my belongings.She called someone to transport it but the hire fees quite expensive,rm180.I'm supposed to transport it yesterday but we haven't finish packing up.We plan to move in last night but the rain pours heavily since late afternoon till' night.So,we decide to move in today.Last night,we pack our things until 4.30am.That evening we went to hire a car to transport our belongings but fail to find any.My fiance thought the hire fees was very expensive since our things are not that much & they were only medium size item.We got no big things such as bed,freezer,washing machine.Late at night we went to chow kit to have dinner as we didn't cook for the last time.My fiance met his friend & manage to borrow his boss' vehicle for only rm90.So,that night we tried to finish packing up bcoz' we want to move in at morning as usually it's raining at evening.
But alas,his friend forgot about it as he was overslept.So,as we got no other choices,he seek help from his friend,abang zahar.We ask him to transport our belongings with his car,kancil but we agree to pay him.Actually be didn't tell him about aour moving bcoz' my fiance don't want anyone else know where we're going.He wants to leave all his friend & build a new life.Even though he know sooner or later abang zahar will know as they were very close.So,want it or not,we've no other choice.Hopefully abang zahar will keep it as a secret.

No comments:

This Day In History