FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word

*****************************************************


2 days ago (friday afternoon),i've a fight with him.Actually this few days i can't really think straight.Too many things to think of.This few days i just can't compromise with him.I become anraged & get offended easily.Usually i just keep silence when he got mad but this time,i said back to him & after that i left the house bcoz' i didn't want to worsen the situation.

I realized,lately we seems to fight & argue for no apparent reason.Sometimes,we fought for a very silly & small things.I've also forgot what we're fighting about last friday.What i remember,he's not feeling very well that day & i asked him to see the doctor.I offered to accompany him since he 'afraid' to go to the hospital.But when he saw too many people waiting to see the doctor,he left.After that,everything seems not right.

Luckily,by the night we managed to settle our argument.He said he was sorry to shout at me.But he hope i wouldn't retort at him in the future.He's also jolted when i fight back at that time.I know,i'm the one who keep silent when we fight.When i can't hold on anymore, i just cry & 'merajuk'.But when we fight,he's the one who try to make up & 'pujuk' me & admit his mistake.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Sorry Comments


I found that quarrel,disagreement,arguement & such are good & healthy in a relationship bcoz' when we fight we tend to say anything that we're not agree or unsatisfy at.But when a couple avoided to argue when disagreement occured,things can become a 'cancer' from within.Just think,what happen to us when we can't or not alowed to express ourself what we feel & think.Surely,i become enrage & moody.

When we fight,some people seems too arrogant to admit their faults.They keep blaming other people.They feel that they're the one who deserved an apology from others.They're reluctant to apologize bcoz' they feel they didn't do anything wrong.Even they have make up their arguement,they still don't want to say sorry.Usually,women will ask for forgiveness or say sorry not bcoz' they're guilty but bcoz' they don't want to prolong the arguement,like me.

Does it too hard to say sorry?I've encounter 3 types of people.One;people who's hard to say sorry & didn't want to admit their mistake.Second;people who really like to say sorry even with a very small mistake & sometimes we didn't even think what they did is a mistake.Third;people who is willing to say sorry when they realize their mistake.Luckily,my fiance turns to be the third type of person even though sometimes it takes 3 days to hear those 5 letters word from him.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Sorry Comments


Me myself sometimes feel difficult to say sorry even when i know i did something wrong.But sometimes when we fight,i will say sorry even i didn't know what have i done wrong bcoz' i hate fighting & to argue.It makes me miserable.It makes me upset & sad.Maybe others will say i'm stupid bcoz' admiting for something i didn't do but i feel that's the best thing to do.I know,i'm not perfect.I know,people won't always get angry for no apparent reason.Whether it caused by other reasons or by us.So,it's better to say it as a precocious.For me,it's not that too hard to say 'i'm sorry' to your loved one.Takde ruginya.



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Sorry Comments





No comments:

This Day In History