FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Showing Ur Love

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Showin Love Comments



Is it that difficult to show ur love to ur loved one?Erm,yes & no.For some people,they love to show their love either publicly,some secretly.Some people do not hesitate to hug,kiss,cuddle,holding hands or just walking hand to hand in public.Some people only dare to do so when there's no other people around.I just couldn't stop smiling to myself whenever i notice people pretending do nothing when people see them.Why do they like that?

I have same experience with my fiance.B4 we engaged,we're just like other two ordinary friends.Yes,we go out together,have lunch,dinner,breakfast or supper together.But sometimes,as a woman,i want to be like other couple,holding hands,hug & kiss,cuddle.But he is like other common asian guy,not romantic at all.But the blame should goes to me bcoz' i wouldn't dare ask him to do so or ask why he didn't want to show his love to me.Sometimes,whenever i see other couples just holding hands,i just wish he do so to me.Sometimes,i get jealous whenever i hear my friend's story of how their bf show his love to her;holding hands,hug,kiss or buy gifts.Isn't it that what most girls wish to have?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Showin Love Comments

Previously,my fiance is not romantic at all.When we go out,he'll ask me walk ahead & he follow from behind or he walk infront & i'll follow him.Or if he wants to see me,he asks me to wait for him at the food stall.After the meeting (i didn't call it a dating),he just lefts & lets me get back to my house all by myself (luckily my house just near the corner).He never remembers my birthday,he never buys me gifts (flowers?not in his life).He acts like i'm just his friend.That's why i'm confuse,who am i to him?

As our relationship grows,he acts just the same.Only he always has time for me.He slowly shows his jealousness towards me.He make sure to call me at least once a day.I have to 'report' to him my whereabout,tell him where am i going & with whom.But we never go out together except for a drink or to eat.I just wish he has time to accompany me to take a walk.I used to ask him to take a walk together to shopping complex or tmn tasik titiwangsa but he refused.The reason?He's tired & it just a waste of time.I used to wonder,why he didn't want to go out with me?Is it bcoz' he didn't want his friend to see us together or bcoz' he already has another gf,so he's afraid if his gf see us together?Sometimes,i feel that i have a bf but i'm all alone.If i want to go out just for a walk,either i go with my gf or alone,but as usual i've to tell him first.

But after we engaged,he was totally a different man i've known.I started to see the other side of him.Actually he is very romantic man.First of all,he always remember important date in our life;my birthday,valentine's day,the day we met,this day,that day,etc.Actually he knew my favourite food & drinks bcoz' he always knew how to win my heart after 'some arguement' or i tensed up after long hour at work;thru food.Whenever he went out or on the way to see me,he take a time to buy my favorite cake or ice-cream.Last valentine day,he bought me a wallet bcoz' he knew my old wallet has worn out.B4 that,he bought me a heel bcoz' he wanted me to wear a new heel to work.He amazed me more when he came to my office just to bring lunch for me.What maked me touched was he cooked it himself.What i loved most about him is he was a good cook,better than i am.What a shame!

Previously,we never went out together like other couples but this day he always ask me to go for a walk or just for window shopping.What i can say is,almost every day we went out.Sometimes 2 times a day.He never complain if we have to walk to some places.U know what,this few days,we did many crazy things;walked to chow kit market just to buy some flour or banana or just for a quick bite.He volunteered to accompany me wherever i want to go.We went to the market every weekend,picking & buying things to cook (bcoz' b4 this he went alone).And the most important thing is he hold my hand and we walk side by side.He let me hold him hand or arm & he never hesitate to show it to other people.Sometimes,he's the one who hold me close to him or kiss my cheek even when we are in the crowd.He wants me to kiss his hand & exchange the kisses b4 went to work.I feel loved.I'm blessed bcoz' he's not afraid to show his love anymore.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Showin Love Graphic Comments


Why?Why he never do these b4 this?Bcoz' we have no solid relationship b4 this.So he didn't want to show it.He didn't want to be like other couples;do whatever as they pleased but end up with nothing.But now,as we have engaged & the wedding bell is ringing,he's confident to show it all.And he wants this situation stay the same for the rest of our lifes.For him,only 2 people with a sturdy & steady relationship should show their love publicly.But from my view,only lovers dare to show it whereas real couples such as husband & wife,wouldn't show it publicly.For them,it's for their own eyes only.They feel it's really awkward to show it to other people.They show it when they're two lovers but stop it (forget or didn't bother) after getting married.

So people out there,show ur love to ur loved one.Just close ur ears to whatever others say.They just jealous.Show it everyday,everytime so that u wouldn't 'menyesal' when ur love one gone.Don't stop show it.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Showin Love Graphic Comments

No comments:

This Day In History