FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Truth Has Been Revealed

Today,the truth has been revealed.At last.This morning,my boss calls me.He wanted to see Z as he was coming to the office.He was surprised bcoz' Z & my fiance is the same person.As a result,my boss 'scold' me for hiding this secret.Luckily my fiance back-up me.My boss thought my fiance is someone tough, has credibilty & pleasant.He jokingly said;if i know this is ur bf,i won't allow u engaged with him.U shouldn't accept him as u can find a better person.This kind of person should be 'thrown away' in the dustbin.That was funny.
I don't know how's others reaction especially my lady boss & my project manager.Surely after this i've to get ready to be scolded by my lady boss.Ouch!Surely she will nag me after this.I'm afraid they think i was fooling them on purpose.No.I've no intention to fool them.I know,sooner or later they will know the truth.The time has come.I knew the consequences,so i've to bear it.
Only i hope their faith on me won't change bcoz' after all this time they believe in me 100%.So hopefully this revelation won't change anything.
Anyhow,i'm relieve bcoz' i don't have to carry this burden anymore.Now i can live & work calmly & in peace.
After the meeting,my boss took my fiance to the site project in klang.He wanted to show him the site & the things that should be done.So,it means he has been accepted.So, i guess everything is going to be ok.


No comments:

This Day In History