FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Resemblance

People said i resembles of my mother.My future mother in-law said i perfectly look alike my mum in terms of facial features.When i was in my mid 20's,others thought we're sisters bcoz' of our look.We have long black curly hair,round face,small nose.Only i'm slightly higher & plummer.Nevertheless,look younger.
I'm proud of that similarity bcoz' i'm my mum's pet since i'm the one & only her daughter.So the likeness make us closer to each other.But i realized i'm not just resembles her in look but also other aspects.
Both of us work hard,independence,patient & brave to face all odds.We'll voice out our thoughts.We won't let others intimidate us.

I'm proud to say our family depends too much on my mother.After my father was advised by doctors to rest & stop doing hard & tough work,my mum take place the responsibility to support the family.Every morning she woke up early,prepared the breakfast & lunch for us,washed clothes & cleaned up the house b4 going to work.She rode a bicycle to the main road (1 km) b4 took the bus.6pm she reached home & cooked dinner.Every day for more than 10 years she underwent the same routine.But for the last 5 years she changed job & managed to work at a SME industries near the village.She had more time to rest as she finished her job at noon.
My father only did light & easy work bcoz' of his condition.Sometimes i felt pity for my mum as she had to work very hard to support the family.She had to do 2 works at the same time;housewife & factory worker.I know,she was really tired but she had no choice.Me & my brothers were still studying at that time.My mum didn't allow us to work at that time bcoz' she wanted us to finish our study first.Luckily all 5 of us managed to finished school & entered university, poly & colleges.All bcoz' of my mum's sacrifice & determination.
I never blamed my father bcoz' he was too fragile to do hard work but sometimes i felt that it's not fair,why my mum as a woman,a weak human being,had to do all things?Sometimes i was mad at my father.He was a traditional type of man;men are supposed to get out to work & bring home 'food & money' whereas women are supposed to take care the children & do all the housework.But once he can't work anymore,he still applied the same belief.My mum still has to do the housework even though she also worked outside.Why can't he helped by doing the house core or other works at the house.But he didn't.Even when the pipe,roof or wall leaked,my mum had to repair it.Asking my father like asking a deaf person.
I swear that i won't find the same kind of man (but i never hate my father).I can feel my mum's difficulties but she never moan or sigh in front of us.But then,when i met my fiance,i found that he resembles my father.My brother said he saw my father's younger version inside of him;in terms of appearance & look.But when i look at him now,he reminds me of my father.Knowing him taught me meaning of sacrifice & hard work.I had to face almost the same thing my mum's past.From the first day i met him until to-date,i had to work very hard to assure we can eat,pay the house rental & b4 this i have money for the bus fare.It was really hard.I always cried alone when i can't take it anymore.
Sometimes i wonder is this what my mum felt b4?Sometimes i wonder how come i met & attracted to the man like my father?Is it a coincidence?Or is it a fate?But i used to read somewhere,we used to attracted & fall in love with the man/woman who had same character with our mum/father.Even though it's hard to accept my father's behaviour,still i met the man like him.But why?I don't like his character yet i still can't leave him.May be it's true,we tend to attract to the person who have same character/features like our parents.The man/woman we choose resembles our parents.May be bcoz' we are used to the traits so without realizing it,we fell in love instantly to the same 'kind' of man/woman.
So,as a conclusion,i resembles my mum & he (my fiance) resembles my father.I'm the old version of my mum & my fiance is the old version of my father.We are like the same person from the different generation.Funny isn't it?

No comments:

This Day In History