FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Miss U Mom

It has been 4 months since i saw my mom.Means that 4 months i didn't go back to my home town.Last time, it was during my engagement day.It's not that i didn't miss her.It's bcoz' i was so bz lately & my financial situation not that good.
Fortunately last week my brother came to kl bcoz' he's going to receive medal/award for his job's excellence at putrajaya.& as usual he brought along my mom.So it was my opportunity to meet her,to ease my longing.Oh i really miss her.Even though we quite often talked on telephone but it's not the same.Seeing her standing infront of me,smiling at me,hugging her,kissing her cheek.

But i only met her for about 2 hours as she arrived with my brothers at my house late at night & they had to go back afterward.I'm happy bcoz' my mom liked my new house.B4 this,she always asked me to move out from my previous house.& now i've found an appropriate house to live in.
After 2 hours talking & chatting,they left to sg buloh,2nd my brother's house.The day after that she's leaving,back to my home town.I don't know when will i see her again.She asked me to come back next month.She wanted to discuss about the wedding.I know it's still early as we've agreed to hold it on oct,but we've to fix the exact date bcoz' there are a lot of things to be done.Erm,i can't promise her.As usual,next month i'm short of money,again.But on June,i'm confident i can go back.Hopefully.
Seeing my mom left made me sad bcoz' i miss her a lot even though i never said that to her.But i know she knew.I always know she miss me too.I miss u mom.I luv u mom.


No comments:

This Day In History