FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Description Of Me




I'm just an ordinary woman who love & , enjoys gossiping , like make-up (even though i hate to use make-up), fond of window shopping & sometimes having fun with friends (i don't call it clubbing as i never went to club/disco/pub). I do have bad day;bad hair days, pimples, pms , sometimes i do bitches on someone else.

I USED TO BE a quiet girl.I'm the quietest girl among my friends during my school days & matriculation years.But i've learned from an experience;people likes to bully quiet people.Just bcoz' i'm quiet doesn't mean i've nothing to say,doesn't mean i agreed to whatever people say,doesn't mean i approve whatever others do to me,doesn't mean i'm a coward.
I always knew i'm a stubborn girl like my father .Maybe bcoz' of the genetic.& my fiance admit it when we have an argument.But bcoz' of my stubborness,i've bcome who i am today.I don't give up easily in whatever i do;study,work,day life,relationship.Bcoz' of my stubborness,i managed to save our relationship even though we faced a lot of difficulties.



I'm kind of girl who's very loyal;family, friends, employer, my fiance.Whatever people said about them,i know them better. I'm a very particular about things;meticulous & diligent.That's why i like working with numbers (even though i USED TO hate maths).

I'm a sympathetic & supportive girl.I lend my shoulder to my friends to cry on.I'll always there whenever they need me.But the downside is it's hard for me to come clean about my problems.I just pretend i've no problem even though my head almost explode.


I USED TO be this kind of girl.I say when i feel i need to say.But now,i'm the most talkative girl in this world.I can talk for the whole day, non-stop.There's always topics to talk about.So whenever i just stay mum (usually when i was angry with him) he'll complain,it's so quiet even we can hear our breath.He feels awkward if i tight-lipped.Bcoz' of my unstopable mouth,i found new friends easily at short time.But sometimes it gives me a headache when people especially guys take it as a wrong signal;when we talk a lot means we interested in them.So now,i only talk to strangers when i have important things to say.

I'm a cheerful girl.I like to smile. Sometimes people thought i had no problem at all in my life. For them,people with problem cannot smile & laugh like me.Oh no,it's a wrong interpretation.I do have a lot of problems but i know how to hide it.Sometimes i'm like 2 different people.When i'm outside the house or with others,i tried to forget my worries.But when i'm alone or at home,sometimes i get nuts thinking of my problems.I don't want to trouble other people bcoz' of my problem.It seems that i can manage my problem wisely.I don't want my personal quandary effects my work vice versa.











No comments:

This Day In History