FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PAC PTD


Today i receive the most awaiting news.Letter from SPA arrived at last.Call letter to attend the PAC (Program PTD Assessment Centre).

Date: 9th May 2008 - 11th May 2008
Registration Time: 9am - 11am
Venue: Institut Tanah & Ukur Negara,Kementerian Sumber Asli & Alam Sekitar,Behrang,Tanjung Malim,Perak
Tel: 05-4542825

I'm very happy,excited+sad.Happy thing is this is the time i've been waiting for.Excited bcoz' i'm going to the 2nd phase of becoming PTD.It has been almost 5 years ago i attended the same course so i really excited.Even b4 this i'm feed up with the process but this time i'm going to try my luck once more.I'm not hoping too much bcoz' i'm afraid i'll frustrate if i fail.I know this phase is quite difficult bcoz' the course gathered the best among the best candidates.I failed b4 so i know it's hard.I'm not too optimistic but not too pesimistic.Furthermore my fiance encourage me to try again.Who knows this time my luck change?
But i'm quite sad (?) bcoz' of the venue.Tanjung malim.I'm not familiar with that place.Even i haven't been there all my live.My fiance couldn't send me there bcoz' at that time he already start working at banting/klang.So,i'm on my own.Luckily they provide a bus from kuala kubu baru (kkb) to the institute but i've to be there by 9.30am.So,base on that time,i've to leave home as early as 6.00am bcoz i've to take bus from my home to bts commuter station.I'm not sure how long it will take from bts to kkb.I know commuter moves very slow, so better early.After reaching rawang,i have to take another commuter straight to kkb.Erm,i have to be prepared for whatever unexpected things.
I still have 2 more weeks to prepare.But don't know what are the preparations.Maybe buying sport attires (compulsory).Anything else?I just have no idea.Last time the course was quite relax even though we competing each other.I even managed to make a few new friends.Even though i failed,at least i got new experience.& now i have few ideas how the course will be conducted & what are the things i will expect.

No comments:

This Day In History