FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Please Keep Clean


I'm really happy to live in a place i call home;lots of privacy & i can do whatever i want to;i can decorate as i wish,i can arrange my furniture where ever i want to as the area is all mine.Whereas b4 this i had to share the kitchen & the bathroom,so the area was so limited.Sometimes it was such a hastle when it comes to cleanliness bcoz' i can't keep the area clean if other tenant can't cooperate.
But now i can keep my house clean.I don't have to mumble to myself anymore when the kitchen or the bathroom get dirty.Yeah,who won't get angry if we're the only one who tried too hard to keep them clean whereas other person just happy to dirty them?
So,it was settle then.But no-no,comes other problems.Other than the noise of the neighbour,i can see one of malaysian's bad habit here.They like to throw away the rubbish every where they like.Most of my neighbours are family.So they got childrens.Other than that,my next-door neighbour is a single man.So,i'm not sure who's the one who's lazy enough.
Infront of my house,there are 2 palm trees with medium height (same level with my house).I see lots of rubbish on that tree;plastic bags,paper etc.It was such an annoying view since my balcony faces the trees.Everytime i sit at my balcony,the first thing i saw was the trees with plastic bags hanging to it.It really makes my eyes sore.Who's the hell are throwing them?Why can't they just throw them in their bin?Or is it they don't have any bin in their house?Or is it they can't afford to buy the bin?
Last week,while i was watching through my bedroom's window,i saw a plastic bag filled with ice cube fall from upstairs onto a car parked below.There was such irresponsible act.If the bag fall into my car,surely i'll go find the responsible people who did it.Wei,u thought the car is the garbage bin or what?
Everyday i have to walk on the dirty stairs.Chocolate wraps,plastic bags,papers,etc.And infront of my next-door neighbour,i can see a lot of cigarette butts.Sometimes i saw him threw the butts onto the tree from his balcony.What a dirty person he is.And there is one more annoying things happen.I always find a box in front of my house door.First time,i just throw it away in the garbage bin infront of the block area.But a few days after that,other box was thrown away in front my house again.I was furious.What's the hell?Can't they just throw it in the big garbage bin on the way to downstairs?The government has provided a big garbage bin mostly infront of main entrance.So,is it hard to just throw it there?
I just didn't understand why can't they just gather their rubbish in a dustbin in their house & then throw them in the garbage bin?I just couldn't blame others as my fiance has this annoying habits.He likes to throw away the rubbish anywhere he likes.When i ask him,he said;there's a worker paid to clean it up.How sweet of him.He even throw rubbish through the kitchen window even the bin just infront of him.But now,since the kitchen is at the center of the house,he had to throw in the bin.I've prepared bins in every room in the house, so no excuse to throw it out.
I think this kind of behaviour has turns into ones habit.Once it turns into a habit,we didn't feel anything even though it's a wrong act.My above neighbours are family.So,didn't they think their children will follow this kind of habit?& if the children did this,why can't their parents forbid them or teach them the right way?My parent taught my siblings to throw the rubbish in the bin.My mum will nag at us if she found out we throw thru the floor (as my house's floor made of timber & it has holes between it) or out from the window.So until now i'll make sure to throw the rubbish in the bin.I'll hold the rubbish until i find the bin or if ican't find any,i put it in my pocket or handbag.So that's why u can find a lot of rubbish in my handbags such as tissues, bus tickets, sweets & chocolate wrappers, small papers, old bank & shopping receipts.I feel guilty if i throw it at unappropriate place.& if i see people littering,i'll stare at them & show my annoyed face.Even if i travel by car or bus,i'll bring along a plastic bag to put the rubbish in.I've seen drivers & their passengers throw the rubbish thru the windows.How do u feel when suddenly a rambutan or duku or langsat skins landed on ur car's mirror/roof?Worst than that,cans.
So,people out there,please keep clean anywhere u go.Please don't litter.Some people just want to keep their house clean but didn't bother about other places.They just glad to litter bcoz' there's someone paid to clean it up.If u can't keep other places clean,how come u can keep ur own place clean?We live in a community.So please be more considerate about others.Don't be selfish.


No comments:

This Day In History