FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dilemma : The Truth

Should i tell the truth?What if the truth will mess up my life,my career & my relationship?
I'm in dilemma.I don't know whether i should tell my bosses & my colleagues about my fiance.Even though everybody knows i'm engaged but they didn't know who's my fiance.
This dilemma arrises when my lady boss offers my fiance a job as a supervisor at our new site project.B4 this,i told her my fiance is looking for a job here in kl or selangor since we're getting married soon.But i never thought that she'll offered him the job.
May be others think,what's the problem now?The problem is they knew my fiance very well,even my big boss has known him earlier than me but they don't know he was my fiance.So?That's easier.No,actually it's complicated.My boss has a small problem with my fiance but that doesn't mean they're enemy.Bcoz' of others mistake,my fiance had to take the burden.My boss hasn't mention his name for quite some time but my lady boss (my boss's wife) often mentions his name & was looking for him.
B4 this my fiance has applied for any job with this company but my boss refused bcoz' he didn't want to loose a friend.He said,when a friend work for him,they can't be friend anymore.It turns into a boss-worker relationship.But now abang was so desperate to have a job since the 'date' is nearer.

I never lied about my fiance.I just didn't tell the truth.No.Actually no one ever asked me who's my fiance.Actually my lady boss has met him & talk to him a few times after our engagement but the funny thing is she just couldn't recognize him.Maybe bcoz' she hasn't seen him for a long time & b4 that they met only several times or seen him in a glimpse.That is funny bcoz' numerous of time she told me to find him but she has met him & sveral times teases each other but she didn't recognize him.
I swear,i'm going to tell them about him but not now.I have to wait for appropriate time.The time will come but not now.I'm planning to tell them when we're getting married.Ya,when that time comes,i can't hide it anymore bcoz' they will know themselves whether after meeting him at the feast or by the time i hand on my invitation card.
I know i shouldn't hide his identity but i'm afraid to tell them.All this time i'm safe bcoz' no one asked me about him but i never thought i have to tell them now.Why should i hide it?Bcoz' i'm afraid.What will my boss think of me.My fiance has created a uncomfortable situation between them.I don't want to interfere their affair but i know,my bosses especially my lady boss can't believe him 100% anymore.So,can they accept him?Can they accept of what had i done?Can they accept my action of hiding this from them?I'm afraid they will think me as a liar.I'm afraid they won't believe in me anymore.I'm afraid i'll feel awkward facing them after this.
I know they're going to be shocked.My boss agreed to meet him this coming monday.I can't imagine what will happen & how will my boss faces the situation.& the most important thing is will he accept him?& if my boss can forgive him,can my lady boss accept him?They have help us especially me a lot & i don't want them to have a second thought of me.I've struggle very hard after all this time to win their heart (in a right way) & to obtain their belief on me.I'm afraid the truth will ruin every thing i had b4.
I know they will shocked knowing him as my fiance.They knew we've been a friend for a long time.Even he's the one who introduced me to my boss.He brought me to this company.But my boss wouldn't thought that i'm his gf & now his fiance bcoz' my boss once told me,he has been told by my fiance that his gf worked for proton in shah alam.
Erm,i know sooner or later the truth will be revealed.& the secret won't be a secret anymore next week.I just pray that my bosses can accept the truth very well.I've told my fiance to backup me.I don't want to be blamed.By hook or by crook,i,i mean we have to get ready to face our 'lies'.Get ready to see their shocking & unbelieving faces.I hope it went well.


No comments:

This Day In History