FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Commitment

Why do people afraid of commitment?
I once asked by a friend;why don't i get married as i already reached my 30-s?Was it i afraid of commitment?Yes & no.Actually,on that time i have no bf so marriage never comes to my mind yet. Yes, if i had a bf on that time, i can't marry yet bcoz' i have a lot of other commitments. I've to help my parents to support my brothers as they're still in college at that time.I just got my first job at that time & i haven't had the opportunity to reciprocate my parents' sacrifice.I still have other plans in my mind.I was afraid that marriage will stop/hinder my plans.
But then,when i found my bf (now my fiance), i never look back.Suddenly i just feel that i want to commit with him.Furthermore all my brothers has finished their studies.I know i haven't give back my parents things i should give but i realize now it's the time i should think for my own life.I don't have my own house, i don't own a car, i'm not capable to buy or eat whatever i want, i don't have savings, even every month i still have to thrift my salary.But i can't wait to have them all, then i get married.Now, i'm ready for a commitment;marriage.
My friend just bought a house.After this she's planning to buy a car.She already applied for a credit card & just got a personal loan, apart of paying current house rental & his father's car.She met her soulmate but always find excuses in getting married.She's afraid she can't commit to her current commitment.So,she's not ready for another commitment. I told her, if she want to settle all her current commitment, when can she get married?Bcoz' after this she'll find other excuses.
I know she's afraid of new commitment.She afraids she can't commit herself to her new life.She afraid she can't commit herself to her current commitment after committing to new commitment;marriage.

No comments:

This Day In History