FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thankful

Today while surfing the internet,i found a blogspot written by shin,a 42 years old woman suffered with advanced breast cancer.It's so touching to read her story,struggle with the most scared cancer among woman.She's still under treatment.She wrote about the treatments & surgeries she underwent.How awful to read the pain,the agony,the distress she had to go through.But she was lucky to have loving people by her side,supporting her;his husband & 2 kids.I respect her very much bcoz' she is very positive with her life even though she has the last-stage cancer & she knew she won't live longer.

I've a few relatives & friend who went through almost the same situation.A uni friend of mine diagnosed with cervics tumor.Luckily it was detected earlier.She went for a surgery & the docs said she has fully recovered but the sad thing is she didn't get pregnant even though she got married for almost 8 years & now she already 35-year-old.Another friend of mine diagnosed with bone cancer.She was a brilliant student.Her condition quite bad but she managed to finish her study.Sadly i don't know her condition right now bcoz' we've lost contact.
During my uni years,i saw a student (boy) always wearing caps during the lecture but lecturers never scold him.Usually lecturers won't allow students wore caps/hats during classes.He looked very pale.He was very seldom coming to our classes.He was my senior but we had almost same classes.Then i knew he suffered with last-stage brain tumor.He wore cap every time bcoz' he lost his hair.I salute him,even though he was sicked & sometimes has to lie down,he still forced himself to attend classes & tutors.Same as my friend,i don't know his condition right now.

My mother's cousin also suffered with breast cancer.She underwent few surgeries & even lost one of her breast.Luckily she survive til' now.She's in a good condition.But my father's cousin's wife aren't lucky.She also suffered with breast cancer.Afraid of losing her breast,despite of going for the treatment at hospital or clinics,she went to see shaman/medicine-man (bomoh).Her condition worsen day by day but she refused to see a doctor.One day she became unconscious.Her family took her to the hospital but the docs said it's too late.They can't safe her anymore bcoz' the cancer has spreading all over her body.Few days after that,she died. http://yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com/obgyn-cancer?nlcid=ca04-08-2008

I don't have any serious illness,yet.So i can't feel the pain she had but i know the meaning of PAIN.Every month,i have to go through a terrible pain when i had menstruation.PMS.Since my teenage years i had this painful situation.Apart of the heavy bleeding,the pain was so unbearable.When IT came,i had to lie down for the whole day.The only thing that can ease the pain are the paracetemol & 'ubat minyak panas' that i used to rub my stomach & back.I tried to get sleep to 'forget' the pain.Sometimes i want to cut out my womb so that i don't have to menstruate & suffer the PMS.Sometimes i wish i am a boy so that i don't have mens.

Once after my class at uni,I almost fainted bcoz' i can't bear the pain.Luckily i never take mc or absent from my class bcoz' of the pain.I still can tolerate it.But it bcame crucial when i start working bcoz' of the stress,uncertain working time & other factors.I even had to take mc.If i forced myself to go to work,i'll only end up lying down at the pantry.Luckily my boss understood my situation.
I don't know how i'm going to go through if i was at her place.But i'm sure my family will be by my side as we're very close.I've been through hard times,even though not as hard as shin,but my family always lend their helping hands,moral supports or at least their time to listen.I'm sure,i can go through any obstacles with their strong support.

But for now i'm thankful bcoz' i'm healthy enough to live my life.Even though i'm suffered with monthly painful PMS,i'm glad it's only part of woman's life.It won't kill me.The pain reminds me that god still loves me.

No comments:

This Day In History