FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Unfortunate Life


Sometimes we feel our life is unfortunate compare to others.We feel no others are worst than us.Sometimes i felt my life is miserable & unfortunate whereas others live in better state.B4 this i felt i'm poor but actually there are poorer people than me.I felt i'm less fortunate bcoz' i only manage to eat cheap food & low class vege/fish/chicken/rice but actually there're others who only eat plain rice or worst than that not eating at all.
I felt i'm unlucky bcoz' i can't afford to buy branded shoes but actually there're others who didn't wear anything at all (shoeless).I felt unlucky bcoz' i failed to grab a better job with my degree but actually there're others who had to do odd jobs whereas i'm still can work in an air-cond room.Worst than that there're many who still unemployed.I felt less fortunate bcoz' i can't afford to buy a house (yet) but actually there're others who're homeless,living & sleeping at cloister;btilamkn tanah,bbantalkn lengan,bbumbungkn langit,whereas i still can live in a comfy house even though it's a rental house.
I believe some of u have seen those unfortunate people either in tv or in real life.I've also seen them.Recently it happened to me.Few months ago my fiance brought 2 guys to his room.They're brothers.My fiance met them accidently in sg buloh prison & they became friends.They were imprisoned bcoz' of unreasonable case;intruding into their own house.Actually their sister made a report that her brothers burst into their parent's house without permission.Can u imagine,they were imprisoned bcoz' they are entering their own house just to change cloths.The police asked their sister to withdraw the report & settle it among their family but she insisted.Even the police can't do anything bcoz' she's a lawyer.May be u are wondering why this is happening.It's easy;property.Her sister disagree with the property divided among them.She wanted the land & the house that were given to her brother.What makes me feeling odd is their parents just follow their daughter's doing.Its look like they permit it.They're educated people,yet they allowed this unjustice behaviour.
After being released,they came to see my fiance & allowed them to stay with him bcoz' they don't know where to go.They can't go back to their parents' house bcoz' they're afraid their sister made a report again.My fiance felt pity for them,so he allowed them to stay in the kitchen.Since my fiance have no extra bed & blanket,they slept on the floor covered with news paper & without blanket.They even shared same towel given by my fiance.Luckily they know how to find their own food.They just stay to sleep & bath there.
Few months after that,they went missing without news.We're wondering where are they as they always informed my fiance if they won't come home.Few days after we move into our new house,they called.As we suspected they were caught again & just released from the prison.The case was funny;they left a motorbike at the police station after being caught b4 that.They went there to get back their motorbike.But the police in charge always giving excuses.They went there more than 7 times but they were told to come again the next day.Then one day on the way out of the station,they were stopped by the police.One of them were imprisoned bcoz' of drug trace in his urine (but he confessed he didn't take drug) & the other one was held bcoz' of not bring his i/c.The motorbike?They didn't dare to look for it again.They were afraid if they will imprisoned again but with another charges.
Once again my fiance allowed them to stay with him but still in poor condition.This time they slept in a bedroom & a matress but they still had to share one blanket,one pillow & one towel.Each of them have only a t-shirt,jean & a pair of shoe.So my fiance gave them his old t-shirt.Even though we can't provide them a proper accomodation,at least they have a place to sleep & take bath.B4 this,they slept at the cloiter or at the bus stop or on the bench.Poor them.
Last 2 weeks,as usual,they left the house early in the morning.Usually they went to kl & went back late at night by taking last bus.But until today,they didn't come home.They didn't even give a call.Usually they call if they can't go home.They even called when they're on they way home.But this time,no news at all.Where have they been to this time?Or maybe they were caught again?
Poor them.They were in their 40-s but unmarried bcoz' they're afraid if they married to a woman with their sister's & mother's attitude.But luckily they have each other.Nowadays it's hard to find brothers with a close relationship like them.I hope they are fine wherever they are.
So u see, there were others who were unfortunate compared to us.I've a place to live in.It has a bathroom where i can have shower whenever & how long i like.I've lots of cloth to wear.I can eat at least 3 times perday.I can watch tv comfortably.I've a mattress with lots of pillows.I've a job even the pay is not that good.I've parents & siblings who i can depend on.I've a loving fiance as my life partner.So,what else do i want?I should be grateful for what i have.



No comments:

This Day In History