FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ouch...it's hurt

Ouch!My molar tooth hurt like hell!It started since last week but it's getting worst since monday.B4 this i can tolerate the pain but now,it seems to spoil my mood.It's true when people said,the most painful thing in the world is toothache .U still can hold on if ur head ache or ur stomach,but when ur tooth ache,it'll affect the whole body.U'll feel that the whole body ache.U can't go to sleep,u can't eat,even u can't do anything to stop the pain.It makes me want to cry,it makes me moody.It really spoilt my day.
I didn't realized when did the tooth rotten.When i realized,the tooth has broken piece by piece & there is a big hole on it.May be for some people,seeing a dentist is like seeing a hangman,the most scariest person in the world (but i admit,i used to avoid seeing dentist during my teen years bcoz' i was afraid of the pain when he/she took out the rotten teeth or did the amalgamation),but for me,i really love my dentist even though i have a very bad experience during my visit long time ago.My upper molar tooth broke,so the dentist has no choice but to take it out.The problem is it was at the edge of my upper gum.Since the molar tooth was very strong & firm,it was hard to take it out.My tooth was easy to break whereas the root was firm.So,in the process,i've to open my mouth as wide as i could.But alas,my lips still injured & bled even though he has layered a thick bandage between my lips & his tools.After the process,i've became traumatic to see the dentist.
But few years after that,i went to see another dentist here in kl to take out one of my rotten tooth.Wonder oh wonder,it was painless.The dentist was very nice & careful.After that,i went for rct treatment.It was painless & the result was very excellent.Then,i went again to accompany my fiance (his tooth ache) & the dentist said my teeth were in a good condition.But,few weeks ago,i've this toothache again.I know,i've no option but to see the dentist again tomorrow.I don't want to prolong the pain.& who knows,may be the dentist can do something to save my tooth.I love to surf this site http://www.dentalmatters.com/index_flash.html as my reference in dental treatment.

I thank god for giving me this pain.I know it's the reminder from god that i've to take care of my health.It's a sign that we should never neglect/forget our creator.It's also a sign the god is still remember & love us.Pains & sicknesses are the way to wipe out our sin.

No comments:

This Day In History