FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers all over the world,especially the teachers who taught me at sk kg tengah,smkatj (both in kt),uum matriculation centre & uum.I am proud to say that i owe a lot to them as who am i today without them.I didn't go to kindergarten (at that time kindergarten was for affordable people),so i learned to read & count in skkt at std 1.Thanx to them,i managed to enter a well-known school & then university.
I left school for a long time but i can still remember a few of my favorite teacher;cikgu marhamah (skkt), cikgu al-badri, cikgu zulkifli, ustazah rahimah (smkatj),cikgu shafrin,cikgu fuad,cikgu norhashimah,miss aidura,miss musliza (matric uum),encik abd rahman, puan dr ku rohana,prof din (uum).I salute them for their dedication,effort,patience & passion.
I know,it is hard to be a teacher,to teach people to understand,to be a good person.I am glad that all my teachers didn't know how to quit in teaching me bcoz' if they do,i don't know what would i be.Even though i'm a good & obedient student (frankly speaking my discipline record was very good),but sometimes,sorry to say,i do have a dislike feeling toward certain teacher.Why?May be bcoz' they're too fierce,like to scold & punish us,gave us a lot of homeworks with unreasonable due date.I do remember this teacher (sorry i forgot his name).He taught maths & he liked to punish us by standing on the chair if we fail to answer his question.I was really afraid of him bcoz' my maths was very bad but luckily i never been punished by him.May be bcoz' i was lucky.And there was this teacher during matric (i don't want to mention her name),i really 'hate' her.She liked to pinch us if we made a mistake during her class.Maybe bcoz' i was a timid student at that time,she liked to tease me & always try to find my mistake.Even though i didn't fail her paper but i was really tense at that time.
Some people try to avoid fierce teacher/lecturer bcoz' in their mind,these kind of teachers/lecturers,they tend to fail our paper.But frankly speaking,they're not.I've few experiences with lecturers who students scared of.At that time,everyone told these lecturers were so mean.They gave a lot of assignments,liked to scold & very straight in paper & assignment marking.Everyone were afraid of mr joachim & prof razak (a few name i still remember) but i managed to score A @ B with them.But with lenient lecturers,i scored worse than that.
I believe teachers/lecturers should not very straight & intense to their students bcoz' the students will afraid of them & this can disturb their emotions & spirits.I know this bcoz' i used to face this kind of teachers.They make me frightened to attend the class.I can't concentrate during the class.I always wished the class would be cancelled.Teachers should make the class a fun place to learn.They can be firm but there should know when & how to cherish the students.
I know it is hard to be a teacher nowadays.I really know bcoz' i used to be a teacher for various school & stages.After my graduation,i taught primary school students for 1 1/2 years.It was very challenging as i've to face many kind of attitude.Rural area students sometimes were very rude & stubborn.Sometimes they make me mad.Sometimes i was really upset seeing them disrespect teachers.There was a time i lost my temper when one of them entered the class with his bicycle from the back door while i was writing on the board.Is it wrong if i punish him?I really sympathized with students who really want to learn.They're always distrupted by their friends who didn't want to learn.
On the same time i taught in a private kindergarten at a urban area.Even thought they're very young but they're very obedient.They respected teachers very much.During teacher's day,they will gave many presents to show their appreciation.Even parents brought cakes & food to school every occassion.It make us very special as a teacher.
Apart of that i taught tuition classes at my village.I taught form 3 & 6 students.As usual,i've to face many kind of students.Some who really want to learn will pay their full attention during the class but some who just came bcoz' of the parents' desire,they slept or disturbed others.
Then i taught a tuition class full with students form 'high class family' at the city.Once again,they're really different in terms of effort & respect.They really want to learn.They respect & appreciate teachers very well.I felt really appreciated when with them.

I've been a teacher myself & i know how hard it is.People said,we never know something until we've been thru it or be one of it.So,it's true.But one thing for sure,i can't be a full time teacher as i'm not that patient to face the students' attitude.I've enough of it.Even though my students thought of me as a 'very nice' teacher & hard to show my anger but when i can't tolerate their attitude anymore,i can be a vicious teacher (i've done it & i regret it).
So,to all the teachers out there,tq very much for ur sacrifice.I'll keep it in my heart till the end of my life.To all the teacher wannabe,be very patient & always remember that by choosing this profession,u have a very big responsibility.Don't simply choose the profession bcoz' u've too or u've no other job.Do it sincerely.Choose it bcoz' u're truely,deeply,madly in love with the profession. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY.

No comments:

This Day In History