FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Secret Admirer


Im your secret admirer,
Your the one I desire..
From the first time we talked,
my feelins for you sparked like fire
Please try to understand,
Im afraid to let my feelins show,
But I dont want to be left alone...
I just want to hold you close and never let you go..
But so far all I have are dreams of you
I never thought it was possible to fall in love with you..
Your so sweet and caring..
I must be dreaming..
Im your secret admirer,
If only you knew that my love for you has been set on fire
But im trying to be careful,
I dont want to be left heartbroken..
Im just your secret admirer,
And thats all I'll ever be..

Secret Admirer is who I am
Very attracted to you this is true
But I can't reveal who I am
A little bit older and unvailable too
And all I ever think about is you.

See you smiling every day
hide the way i feel,
want to tell you everything
but my lips are sealed,
loving you with all my heart
but you will never know,
feelings for you are locked away
hope they never go,
i never cease to by amazed
how beautiful you look,
now my heart will suffer in silence
because of the chance i never took.

I believe everyone,boys & girls have a secret admirer or at least admire someone else.I too have a secret admirer not long ago.& i used to admire someone long time ago.I think that was my first time i've feeling toward opposite sex.I think that was what people call,puppy love.I saw him everyday on my way to school.That time,i was in form 3.He was cute,sweet & nice.I knew his name but i'm sure he didn't know my name.I felt my heart flowerish everytime i saw him.I did a very foolish & funny thing to grab his attention.I left my book in the bus in hoping he find it & return it to me bcoz' i wrote my name & my school's name on it.But eventually,i got back the book but from someone else;my schoolmate's sister.Hahahah....
I was a silent & shy type,so i just gave him a smile when we bumped into each other.I'm not a lewd girl,crying for a man's attention.I admired him from far & it went on until i left school & i heard he's getting married.I didn't feel anything,no broken heart or whatsoever.May be bcoz' it just a crush.& maybe i was bz with my study (i continued my study at uni),no time to think about boys & love.
At uni, i admired my senior.We met everytime we have co-curriculum activity.Funny thing is i only know his name after a year.Another thing is i'm not the only one admired him.Actually 2 friends of mine also admired him but we did it just for fun to release our tense.One day i've an opportunity to hold his hand (emergency case),my friends said i was very lucky & jokingly said i shouldn't wash my hand.
Then,few years working at my current workplace,i received a letter.Funny thing was,the letter was pushed into my office under the door.I was shocked & smiled to myself bcoz' it was from a secret admirer.He admired me for quite sometimes but afraid to greet me after all this time.He only has courage to send me a letter when one day i smiled at him & greet him politely & friendly.U know what,my secret admirer actually worked downstairs.I bumped into him everyday but i never recognized him as he was very quiet.& as usual,when i walked,i walked straight ahead without looking at other side.He tried very hard to attract me but i've to come clean on him;my heart has already taken by someone else.
U know what, i was honoured to have a secret admirer.I never thought that there was someone out there who had a crush on me.At least i know,i've also an attraction.

No comments:

This Day In History