FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

Fate


Sometimes i feel bad when my mom keep asking how long do i have to work at the previous company with the same post & salary?How many time more do i've to attend interviews but no avail?She keep saying,other people have become richer but i was still at the old stage.Others have gone to the moon,yet i still walking on foot.
I just don't know what to do anymore.I've been trying so hard all my life.I'm gracious to be born with a brain.I don't have to be a bookworm to excel in my studies.Even though i didn't scored straight A's but still i made my parents & relatives proud of my achievements.When my cousins went to school at the village,i've been accepted to a well-known & chosen school.When i admitted to uni,my cousins only finished their spm.
But the 'bad luck' happened once i graduate.I was jobless for a year.Then worked as a teacher using my spm certificate.1 1/2 years after that,i worked as a general clerk.Even though my employer knew about my qualification,i was paid based on my spm & sad to say lower than a despatch's salary here in kl.But i'm gracious to have it when some of my friends failed to get any job.But when i came to kl, my life changed.I met my fiance & got my current job.
I know,my mom was not that happy with my job,in another word,the salary.I've been working for so long,yet my salary is not as much as other people received.I know & i realized,sometimes i feel that my boss take me for granted bcoz' not like other people,i just keep quite even though i'm not satisfied my the pay.
My mom want me to be a teacher but i swear to god,i have no passion to be a teacher.I'm not interested & i know i've no talent to be a teacher.I don't want to sacrifice myself by doing something that i don't like.Then my mom asked me to work at my relative's company at my hometown.Once again i declined bcoz' at that time i've worked & i love my job very much.Furthermore,at that time,i'm not ready to live apart from my family.One more thing,i felt uncomfortable to work with a family member.I know,there'll be a lot of problem arised.
Last year,my mom asked my cousin's wife to help me get a job in a bank at my hometown.I said yes but i played around til' the closing date reached. Then my mom asked me to come back to my home town bcoz' she's going to get me a job with someone's help (if not mistaken from a politician bcoz' my mom is one of the important person in a politic party at my village).Once again i declined.Why?Bcoz' i really love my job now.Even though the salary not that much,my boss treat me very well.He helped me a lot.He taught me to be good at my job.I owe him a lot.Yesterday,my boss's wife bought medicine for me to ease my tooth ache.Last week,he even applied second office phone line but this time a mobile service with a fixed line no.I was granted to take it home & wherever i go.I even can call my mom with the phone anytime & as long as i want,even until the phone explode for free,hahahaha...
I'm confident,one day i'll succesfull even though i won't get a better job like others.Even though i can't afford to buy a car or a house yet,one day i will.I even planned with my fiance to build our own house at our own land once we get married.Even though my friends & cousins have already bought their houses,i'll show them i can own a house too but better than that,i'll build it with our own design with our own money,no mortgages,no bank loan.
I'll prove to them,i can live better than them even my job not glamour,my post not as famous as them;lawyer,banker,accountant,etc.The most important thing is,i've no debt,no mortgage,no bind.I'm free as a bird.I've a lot of plan in my mind & i'll realize it after getting married.I pray to god to help me.I know i can't make all people happy.Now it's time to make myself happy with my own choice,my own decision.



No comments:

This Day In History