FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Precious Moments

From this time onward,the time i have to be with my fiance is the most precious moments as we can't spend out time together like b4.Previously,we see each other every day.We have breakfast,lunch,dinner & late night supper together.
But now,we can't do all the things we used to do bcoz' he lived faraway.He only came back at least once a month.He said,may be after this,he'll come back once in 2 weeks.Or,if there are a lot of important works to do at the site,he'll come back once a month.I know,i've to accustom myself to this new life.I'm used to see him at my side,always.But now,not again.But,this is the meaning of sacrifice.He already told me,once he worked,he'll dedicate his life to his job.He'll work hard for our future.Even he had to work late at night or he had to sacrifice his weekend,he'll ready for it.At the same time,he wanted me to accept this new changes.He wanted me to take care of myself when we're apart.He wanted me to believe him,to have faith for him.

I admit,when we together,we tend to neglect each other.We tend to disregard what our couple did for us.But when we are apart & we have only a limited time to spend together,we tend to appreciate every second we have.Like me,we try to spend this 2 days with lot of activities we loved;cooking,eating,watching tv,talking,walking.
Yesterday he reached home at 4.30pm.Luckily i've finished with my cooking.So,we have our lunch together right away.Thankfully he liked my cooking.After that,we watched tv,talking & ate again.

Even though it used to be our routine,it was wonderful & unforgettable moment bcoz' we can't do our routine as frequent as b4.I wonder if i can live like this when we got married?Ermm....I used to pretend moping when he said he can't be home frequently.& he said,if i don't like it,he don't have to work.Actually,i just pretending.I don't mean to pressure him as i know his good intention.I know,he didn't want to depend me anymore.He was a man,he should take care of me,not the opposite.Now,it is the opportunity for him to show me that he was the man i should marry to,the man i can rely & depend on,the true man for a family.He can show others who underestimate him that he is 'useful'.

No comments:

This Day In History