FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Miss U

Actually it has been 1 weeks+ my fiance & i didn't see each other.He promised to come back every weekend.Supposedly he went back last weekend,unfortunately i've to attend PAC,so he just stay at the site office.But he promised to come back this weekend.Today,he told me a good news.Our boss gave him 1 day leave next monday.It is wesak day.Hurrayyyyy.Usually,site people has to work even on public holiday.May be coz' last weekend he worked already,so he can rest this coming weekend.So,he'll be back on saturday evening.We have 2 days to be together again bcoz' he'll be back to the site on tuesday morning. Yes!I can't wait to see him again as right now we only can hear our voices thru the phone.I can't wait to see his dark skin as he already told me his skin has burned under the hot sun.Poor him.
Sometimes i sympatized with him bcoz' he had to sleep in uncomfortable place;no bed,mosquito,humid.I told him to bring along a comforter but he refused.Luckily the cabin has a fan & few days ago my boss has install an air-cond.He had to send all his clothes to dobi & wore uniron clothes.He had eat whatever he can find at the food stall as there is no kitchen there.Fortunately sometimes he cooked along with the general workers who lived at the 'rumah kongsi'.& last sunday,i was shocked to hear his voice.He had a flu.The weather was very hot during the daylight & during the nite,it was very cold in the cabin.
I was relieved when my boss told he was very satisfied my my fiance's work.Even though he has no qualification in construction field but he was a very fast learner.Right now,my boss has hand over 100% the site under his supervision.It was amazing bcoz' my boss is hard to trust anyone anymore that fast.Experiences have taught him a lot.I won't blamed him bcoz' he has been cheated by known person for many times.& my fiance has a bad record with my boss.I'm glad he finally succeed in gaining my boss's trust again.Not all people will be given a second chance twice.& i'm sure that most of us know that a chinese was hard to trust someone,but once u can gain their trust,they'll trust us almost 100%.But if we destroy their trust,they won't believe us anymore,ever.I hope he will keep on doing his job in a good manner.
For now,i can't wait to see him again.It only 3 days left but it seems very long.U know what,it's true when people said,'sayangkan anak,tangan2kan,sayangkan isteri,tinggal2kan' or in english,'if u love ur kids,don't afraid to scold/punish them,if u love ur wife,don't afraid to leave them/stay away from them',sort of.I believe that u love someone,don't be afraid to far apart from them bcoz' then u'll know how deep our love for them.'Jauh di mata,dekat di hati'.Even though u're far away from ur loved one,but deep inside ur heart,they're very closed.

Don't be afraid if they'll turn away from u bcoz' that's the importance of trust in a relationship.As long as we believe in each other,how big is the challenge,we can face it.Sometimes we tend to neglect or disregard each other when we're always together,but when we're far away,we tend to appreciate each other,every minute we have to spend together.Like us,b4 this we quarrelled a lot but when we're far away,we forgot our dissatisfaction/unamusement with each other bcoz' we know,the times we have are very precious.

Abang,i miss u very much.MMuahhhhhhhh....

No comments:

This Day In History