FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home Again

This week my fiance come home again.I told him to come back after our pay day but he reluctant.He's bored.Furthermore this weekend there was a venue at bukit jalil,jom heboh. I just didn't remember how many times 'jom heboh' has been held as b4 this we didn't bother about it.

We've been planning to attend this jom heboh as bukit jalil just 2 lrt station from our house.I told him not to go as we're out of cash but he plead me to go.Actually i know he want to entertain & win my heart.He has been giving me a lot of trouble b4 this.He always gave excuses when i mentioned about going to somewhere.
& now,especially after the engagement,he's willing to accompany me anywhere.I just mention about jom heboh without no hidden intention.After all,i know he's not keen of the crowd.But this time he's really want to take me there.He paid for all the expenses;bus & lrt fares,food & drink, & other stuffs.
I don't care about the expenses.What i'm happy about was the time we have to spend together.We went there only for a few hours.There were thousand of people as today is weekend & it's really crowded.After buying a few bag of stuff,we went back.We didn't wait any longer as the crowd began to fill the place bcoz' there was a concert that night.Many came for the concert but we didn't as we're not a concert & entertainment fans.It's better we went back & lied in front of tv while eat of food we bought.It's more comfortable & relax.
Thank abang for brought me to jom heboh.Sorry to trouble u bcoz' of my 'wish',u had to come home,travelled so far,have not enough time to rest & empty ur pocket.I love u.



&

No comments:

This Day In History