FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Unexpected Visit

Yesterday i got an unexpected visit from my friend (x-colleague),ain.Starting yesterday,she's on leave until 1st June.Actually she has resigned from her previous job & will start her new job this june.She paid me a visit after sending her sister to her workplace.It was a pleasent surprise.
It has been months since i met her although we chat almost every day tru yahoo messenger.She always long to see me but as usual i was bz with my life.& it's rather late to see her after office hour.Furthermore my fiance disapprove if i go back very late.It's not that he wanted to control my movement but he was worried about my safety.& yesterday she came to my office & we have a very good chat.Luckily my boss was not around.
I miss my friends but lately i was too bz with my work & life.Since we lived far away & worked at different area,it's hard to fix a time to meet.All of us would prefer to stay at home during weekend to get some rest after working hard the whole week.So,when do we have time to see each other?After this,we're not sure weather we can chat again as she didn't know the rules at her new workplace.She was worried as it was our only way to contact.
Thank for ur visit ain.I'll try spend some time with u after this.Good luck in ur new job.


No comments:

This Day In History