FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Life


Starting yesterday my fiance move in to a house at his workplace;the site project at klang.My boss asked him to do so & he agreed bcoz' it's best for everyone.He doesn't have to wake up very early to go to work as it is very far from his rented house.He doesn't have to ride in my boss's son's car.Even he was provided with a transport,it can save him a lot;tolls,petrols & times.
I was quite sad bcoz' i can't see him as much as b4.I can't have dinner,breakfast or luch with him as much as b4.I can only see him once a week during weekend but this time i'll met him after 2 weeks bcoz' this weekend i had to attend PTD PAC in behrang.I'm used to be on my own but when someone used to be at our side almost all the time,we have to adapt ourself with the emptiness once more.
But i'm happy for him bcoz' this time he is serious with his life.He want to start a new life,a more meaningful life.He doesn't want to depends 100% on me again.I'm grateful with it but i don't know how long we have to live like this as the project will only complete end of this year.& if he has to move at another site,what if the site is far than this & at the same time we have married on that time?Can we live apart once again.I know the pain on living apart for so long.I been through it & i can't imagine how i'm going to face it once again.But for the sake of our future & his pride & dignity,i've to 'let him go'.



But what i'm worried about is how is he going to live on his own?Who will wash his clothes?Who will iron his cloths?Bcoz' i know he never wash & iron his clothes by himself.Who will prepare his meals?Even though after all this time he cook more than i am but how is he going to eat as the place has no kitchen or gas cooker.He can't eat at the stall all the time as he has to save the money he had until the next pay day.He likes to eat very much & he can be hot-tampered when he's hungry.
My friend said i'm worried if he attracts to other girls there.Me?No way.We believe with each other.He went there to work,not to enjoy.Even if he attracts to other girls,what can i do.He has the right to choose.No used if i force him to like me.I know he is a sweet-talker but he has no time to attract other girls.If he really want to find another girl,surely he has done it long time ago.



Now it's not the time for jealousy.It's time to build our life for a better future.We don't want to depend with anybody anymore.I had enough.Now we have to learn how to save & budgetting.We are very positive with our future.I pray to god,hoping the god will lead & show the way for us,he will bless our life & relationship & permit our deeds.May Allah with us.




No comments:

This Day In History