FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thank You


Today, i'm taking this opportunity to say to everybody involved in my wedding preparation.
First of all, my mom & my father.They've given their best effort to make this day successful.Thanx mak & ayah.I love u.I know,u want the best for me.Even though i can't afford to give u more for the 'kenduri' & i told u that i only want a small wedding ceremony,but in the end the ceremony went quite big & the guest were more than 1000.I know,this is the last real 'kenduri'u ever hold as i'm the only daughter u had.
Then,thanx to all my brothers & sisters-in-laws;abang zam & his wife kak na,sopi & his wife za,yusri,ijam & erie.To abang zam,even though we're not that close (bcoz' we only share the same father),thanx for being there in helping hand.To sopi,thank u also for coming home & shorten u raya celebration with ur in-laws.To yusri,thanx a zillion bcoz' akak know that u had spent a lot of money & effort for my wedding.U've taken a long holiday for this day.U purposely bought a new digital camera for the day.U also voluntarily rent the tent & etc using ur own money.U're also spent ur passtime by painting the house, & a lots more.Ijam,thanx for sponsored the paint for our house.To erie,u helped a lot.
To my loving uncle,ayah long,our chef of the day - thanx for the preparing the dish.Ur cooking is the best.
To all my aunties, uncles, cousins & neighbours - thanx for giving a helping hand.
To my cousin-in-law & cousin,kak nor,kak sah & kak dah - thanx for helping design & fix the 'pelamin'.It was beautiful.
To my loving cousin & like a sister to me, kak ja - thanx for helping design & making wedding dress.Sorry bcoz' i gave u headache bcoz' the cloth was so limit.Even though it look simple but everybody praise & like it & thought it was made by a special tailor.
To my cousins,kak nor, nora & yah - thanx for being the 'mak andam terjun' that day.I didn't know how to wear make-up & the 3 of u came to the rescue & had saved the day.Ur make over was tremendous & had change my look.I like it bcoz' it's a simple make-up but the outcome was awesome.
To others that i didn't mention their name,thank u very much.
To all the guests that had come,thank u.
To all my friends who had came - thanx for coming for my memoriable day & thanx for bringing along those beautiful presents.To Kak Ta - thanx for the beautiful bedsheet.I'm using it now.To idah - even though u can't make it,thanx for sending the present (the bedsheet) through our friends. To nor - thanx for the beautiful glass set.To rocky & ani - thanx for the useful book.I'll treasure it & use it wisely.& to others that i didn't mention their name,thanx again.Tie,nita,yati & ani - we haven't met for a long long time but thanx for coming.To kak nor - i only managed to send u the invitation card but i'm really happy to see u coming.Sorry for not contacting u for so long.I never forget u even though we're now far away.
To rosli - thanx for wishing me congratulations.
To liza - even though u can't come, u still contacted me to congratulate me.I'm glad u called me as i didn't know where to find u.Hopefully we can be friends again after this.
Once again, to every body -

No comments:

This Day In History