FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Friends Or Not?


For the last 3 days,i was bz collecting articles about staying friends with ex.It's bcoz' my friend was really in dilemma when her ex wanted to be friend after he broke up their relationship.I just couldn't believe it.After breaking up her heart,he said he wanted to remain friends.It seems that he has no guilt at all by offering a friendship.
I was worried about her of accepting that offer as she still has that feeling towards him.She wants to be friends with him in hoping he will take her back & give her a second chance.She said she keeps on remembering him.She can't forget him.
I don't want to make a decision for her as this is her life.I don't want to be blamed in the future.
I tried my best to give her my thoughts & experts advice about this so that she can make up her mind.I don't want her to regret in the future.All the best to her.Good luck.



No comments:

This Day In History