FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Back


Hai,i'm back.Actually i've started to work yesterday after a very long holiday (2 weeks).Unfortunately i haven't had the opportunity to write & update my blog yesterday bcoz' the internet was down.Actually during my off day,everything was in chaos in the office.Bcoz' of lightning,the telephone line in whole building has been disconnected.It takes a week to reconnect the line.Luckily at that time the office was closed for holiday.Our fax machine has broken down bcoz' of the lightning strikes.Only this morning our it technician resetting the internet line.But this time they're setting up using wireless network connection.No more wire.I guess it is better this way since right night it is really a chaos at this office.We can see the wires were everywhere.Silap hari bulan ada yg jatuh tersadung wayar yg berselerak.
Actually our office is under renovation.Again.If not mistaken,it is the 3rd time my boss renovate this office in the last 4 years.As a contractor,my boss paid our general workers to do the work while the layout ideas were his.My table has been moved aside near the window.No more room for me.This time my boss has divided the office into 5 main areas.The front room is for waiting room.Then the admin room.At the back comes the techical rooms,general area & my boss' room.So,no more room at the admin unit.It's now an open area.
The renovation is still in progress.They're going to change the air-cond unit.Currently we're using individual air-cond.Since now it's an open area,they're going to change to a bigger unit;ceiling air-cond,like the one we can find at shopping complex.At the same time,the wires were everywhere.Seems that they've to do the rewiring bcoz' it's such an eyesore.
Sorry bcoz' i can't update my wedding day ceremony for this few days bcoz' i'm really bz right now.I've to rearrange all the paper works & bills scattared around my table.I've to find all my files, documents & my belongings since my boss placed them unaccordingly.I've to tidy up my table, the shelves, etc.It's really a lot of works are waiting for me.But i promise to update my big day ASAP.Tungguuuuuu......



No comments:

This Day In History