FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Long Lost Friend

I guess,my wedding day was a day to meet long lost friends & family members.Ala-ala rancangan jejak kasih gitu.Why?I tell u why.
Wonder oh wonder, my husband's sister-in-law is the granddaughter of my grandmother.In other word,cucu saudara to my nenek saudara,the same with me.They haven't seen each other for quite sometimes.They never though of meeting at my house & they never know of who i am b4.
Then,on that evening,while my husband & i was sitting under the tent while eating,my husband said to me that there was a guy kept on staring at him.It seemed that he knew him.& my husband also thought that he met him somewhere but couldn't remember where & when.Then,when i mentioned his name (actually he is my cousin),automatically he remembered him.No wonder he kept on looking at my husband.Actually they used to work together at paka may be 9 years ago.Amazing that they still remember each other but afraid to greet bcoz' of mistaken identity.
Apart of meeting friends who i didn't see for long long times,i was shocked when my close friend called.We used to work together here.My husband brought her here.We became closed bcoz' we worked & lived together.As she hadn't no one here in kl,she depended on me very well.But we lost contact when she left this company unexpectedly to work with my x-employer & at the same time i was told to leave my rented house ASAP by my x-employer bcoz' he didn't like me to befriend my now husband.
Actually i sent her my wedding invitation card.I lost her hp number but i still kept her home address.She was very shocked to hear that i married my now husband.She wanted to meet me.She still had no one here.But now it is hard to see her as we lived quite far.I'm in cheras while she is in subang.But i promised her,i'll see soon.
I sympathized with her when i heard her story.Right now she was alone.B4 this,she was in love with my x-boss's best friend.At first,she kept on telling me that they have no feeling with each other.But when they kept on seeing every day,those feeling came.They became unseparatable especially when i left.She had no one to turn to in kl.The problem is that man is a married man & on that time,it was his 2nd marriage.But he left his wife with his parent in trganu.So,he freely can see other girls.He was a playboy bcoz' everyone told me that he had a lot of girlfriends.He used his charm to attract girls.But finally they became a couple.
After she left my x-boss's company,she worked at a hotel & a trusted source told me that she lived together with that man.I haven't seen her for almost 5 years but occassionally my husband saw them together near my old place.My husband saw her a few times at her workplace.But then we heard that she quit her job.Not long after that i saw that man in tv.Right now he was a high officer in a government body in trganu.B4 this he worked as a assistant director in a goverment sector.Now,he had been promoted into a director.I've seen his face a few times in tv.It means that now they didn't lived with each other anymore.
Then,a few days ago when she called me,i asked her about it.Actually my husband asked her about it at the first place.She told me that that man left her alone in kl but he promised to marry her once he promoted to a director.When i told her that now he is already a director,she was shocked bcoz' that man never told her about it.& now they rarely keeping in touch & they haven't seen each other for quite sometimes.Now she realized that he won't keep his promise.
I understand it was hard for her to find another man.She had given him everything she has.I don't think other man can accept her that easy.I think u'll understand what i mean.

No comments:

This Day In History