FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wedding Invitation Card

Last night i called my mom.She told my father has sent my application form to his chosen 'jurunikah' i.e. his former boss.So far so good.I've already posted my wedding invitation cards to my mom last saturday.It was the last of it.She has already gave it to my brothers & a few relatives i.e. my auntie & her children while she attended my auntie's sons's wedding last week.The rest of will be delivered may be 2 to 3 weeks b4 the wedding.My brother is so very bz right now,so he can't take my mom to my uncle's & auntie's home who lived far away like dungun, kertih & kemaman.
I've also sent the cards to my close friends.I'm going to give the card to my boss a few weeks b4 i take the leave.They already knew about it,so i guess there's no need to rush.



No comments:

This Day In History