FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

May God Be With U

Last monday,i met my the very best friend,rocky.I've told her that i'm coming home that day.At first,i planned to visit her at her house.Unfortunately,she was working & reached her home late.My mom didn't allow me to come back home late at night alone.So,we met at kt town (mcD restaurant to be exactly).Apart of seeing her,I was also gave her my wedding invitation card.She was so happy for me.I was also told her to gve the other card to our friend,Nor.I can't meet her as for now she was at ajil.She only be home during weekend.
I was so happy to see her,to share her new story.We sat together almost 1 hour(it was during her lunch hour).Luckily my fiance was so understanding.He sat beside me,eating his burger,listening to our chatting & occassionally 'mencelah' when it's necessary.It was the first time they met each other.
It has been 1/2 year we didn't see each other.We talked over the phone occassionally.I was o surprised to see her.She has changed.She looked a bit thinner.B4 this,she was 'big',overweight.But now,she has shed her weight.She looked different with her make-up.I thought she was under weight loss programme or something,but actually she was under big problem.Her only sister,ani was not well.I was shocked when she told me her sister was at home right now.She had to postponed her study (she was supposed to be under practical training right now.she was going to be a teacher soon) bcoz' of her sickness.No wonder she didn't updated her blog for quite sometimes.B4 this,i realized that she always update her blog.
B4 this,while she was studying in university,she has postponed her study once when she got sick.At that time,her parents were still there.The doctor can't seem to identify her real sickness.But the traditional shaman said,she was under possessed by evil spirit.The doc only said she was under stress & has a psychiatry problem.& this time she had done something very stupid.She tried to take her life by swollowing pills,a lot of it (i'm not sure what kind of pill she took).She has been hospitalised for a few days.She said she was under big stressed.My friend was so dissappointed with her sister bcoz' of her action.Taking ur life won't solve ur problems.Can't they just think that by doing so,they have also giving others a lot of troubles,especially people who closed to them & loved them.& Islam prohibit it.They said,if u die by taking ur own life,u'll send to hell straight away.
I know i shouldn't judge others & her action bcoz' i didn't know what was inside her head right now.But she should remember,by doing so,she had giving troubles to her sister.My friend was so worried about her.Now,both her parents have died.They only have each other.I admit,her sister was a brilliant student since at school.She passed all her exams including her uni exams with flying colours.But why can't she use her brain this time?I was so dissappointed with her.
Bcoz' of her,my friend's life was in chaos.Right now,the only thing in her head was her sister.She had done a lot for her sister.She had sacrifice a lot.Last time,while her sister was sick,she had to reject an offer to work at my friend's company.If not,i guess now she has a real job (right now she worked temporarily at a goverment sector in kt town).& now,her sister was sick again.At the same time,she was introduced by her friend to a guy.I was so happy to hear this news.She always said that no man will like her bcoz' of her body size.She didn't care if she won't get married at all.& now there was a nice gentleman wanted to be friend with her & he seemed very sincere & serious with their relationship.That guy lived not far from her place.He was 39 years old & still solo.He may be not a graduate (he had only spm cert),but he was hardworking.Right now he helped his father fishing.His father has a deep sea boat.My fiance said,usually people with this kind of boat are 'wealthy' (my fiance knew it bcoz' his father was a fisherman too).
For me,it's not a problem even though he has a minimum education with a 'low class' job.The important thing is his heart,his responsibilty.It's no use to get married to a wealthy man but with a bad behaviour.My friend was unsure bcoz' they knew each other only for a few weeks.She was also 'afraid' bcoz' that guy was very serious about their relationship.After a few meeting,he had started talking about the wedding planning & their future.
For me,in her situation,she had to think wisely.The same opportunity won't come twice.She used to say that no man will like her bcoz' of her size.Now,there was a guy who has no problem with that (she said that guy was 'small' compared to her),i think she shouldn't let this opportunity go.Like me,she was already in 30's.We have not much choice.That guy was her friend's relative.I'm sure,her friend won't introduce a bad guy to her.Surely she had known him better.
The problem now was her sister.She afraid if she got married,she can't take care of her sister.I think this is not a big problem.Now her sister's condition was getting better.Last time she was also sicked & got better.I'm sure this time she'll get better soon.She can also discuss her sister's condition with that guy.I'm sure they can think something about it.
So,to my friend,i pray for ur happiness.May allah always be with u.Take all this as a challange for a better future.Please don't repeat the same mistake.If he's meant for u,u'll be together in the end.

No comments:

This Day In History