FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Body @ Care?

Arghhhh.. i'm so tense this few weeks.Last night i can't sleep.& this morning i wake up earlier than b4.B4 9am i already arrive at my office.My head is spinning.Sometimes i feel it's gonna explode.There are a lot of things in my head right now.First of all,my wedding preparation.Then,my mom & the people around her.
I admit, my wedding preparation is only 50% completed.
1. Engagement - 100% done
2. Pre-wedding course (kursus pra-perkahwinan) - 100% done
3. Wedding card - 50% done (it was a custom made.I make it myself,my own design & i printed it myself.I'm going to finish the rest of the card b4 i go back to my home town this weekend)
4. Door Gift - 80% done (it was also a custom made.I make it myself)
5. 'Barang Hantaran' - 0% to this date but we're already have our list & we're going to buy it this friday
6. Wedding dress - in progress
7. Wedding registration - 0% to this date but we're going to register our wedding this weekend including the HIV test
8. 'Kenduri' preparation - i let my parents manage it.As for me,i prefer a small & simple 'kenduri' as we're not going to have any 'majlis bersanding'.Furthermore,i can only sponsor small sum of money.
9. Guest - it's all up to my parents.I know my mom has already told my relatives.The card will only be sent to them as early as next week.& i also already told my friends about the ceremony & i'll send them the card next week.

I guess that's all the important checklist.No 'pelamin',so no 'mak andam'.I'm planning to make up myself on my own or i'll ask help from my relatives or friend.For the 'bilik pengantin',i'll furnish & decorate it few days b4 the ceremony.
So,i guess i've nothing to worry anymore.Everything is in order.But there's someone who is worried a lot;my mom.She called me almost every week.& every time she called,the question she asked,when will i come home?I already told her.She was worried about the wedding registration.I just don't understand what did she worried about.I've already asked the religious officer about the procedure,so nothing to worry about.
I know my mom is in distress.It's all bcoz' of the people around her.It's all bcoz' of those busy body people.I just don't get it,i'm the one who's getting married but why on earth other people should 'worry' about it.I just don't get it.From the day i engaged,everyone kept on asking my mom about my wedding.At first,it sounded very enchanting.It seems that everybody was encious about it.It seems that they were really care about the wedding.But when the question kept on coming to my ears,it made me really tensed up.Sometimes,i asked myself,why should they busy body about me.
Everyone kept on asking my mom,how's the wedding preparation,is the wedding ceremony will happen as planned,is that,is this.& there was this person who compared me & her daughter & our neighbour's daughters.Her daughter only engaged for 6 months,later than me & now,already married.So do our neighbour's daughters.I told my mom,why should them bothered about it.It's okay what,i engaged not more than a year.How about others who engaged a year or more?I know,i'm 'old' enough but she was lucky b'coz finally her daughter is going to get married.What if i'm not going to marry for the rest of my life?
I guess,people always 'busy body' with other people's life.One i finished my study,people started to asked about me.I was one of the unlucky graduate on that time.I was jobless for almost a year.People started asking;when will i get a job?Once i get a job,they asked again;when will i get a job relevent to my qualification b'coz on that time i worked as a religious teacher,not relevent at all.When i get a job almost relevent to my qualification (i got a job as a clerk),people asked again;when will i get a better job with a better salary?Then i came to KL & finally got a better job with a better salary.This time around they asked when will i buy a car?I still didn't buy a car to this date as i think it is not an important thing as i think it's not practical to use a car to move around in kl.Traffic jams & there are a lot of public transport here in kl.Now,as i move close to my office,there is no need for the car at this moment.
At the same time,they started to ask,when will i get married?Their daughters have married as early as 18 years old.They finished their school after spm & not working,so what should they waiting for?It's better if they get married as soon as possible.They kept on asking as my age reached 30-s.They said even though their daughters were not high educated & did an odd job,still they get married.Whereas me,i've a degree & worked with a good job,why didn't i get married?Once i got engaged,i thought they will keep quiet.Actually not really.They kept on asking my mom,when will i hold the wedding ceremony?When will i get married?
I'm sure,after i married,they will kept on asking other question.May be after this,they'll ask when will i have a baby?Then,i just don't know what else they'll asked.I just can't have it anymore.Why shouldn't they mind their own business?I never asked anything from them.I never mind their business.But they kept on 'busy body'.Please keep your mouth shut.What a tense up....

No comments:

This Day In History