FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

May be Next Time Will Do

For this few days,i've to let go 2 opportunities towards a better job & a better life.Last saturday i'm supposed to attend an exam (Skim perkhidmatan 15) under spa at sek men aminuddin baki,kg pandan.Unfortunately,i can't skip work that day as i've to finish project report bcoz' there was a meeting with jkr hold today.Few days b4 that,i'm planning to attend it as i'm ready in term of spirit.But then i've to let it go as i'm not ready in terms of mind.I haven't study anything.I was so bz since b4 i took leave last 2 weeks.My fiance consoled me by saying i can attend that exam again next year.
Then,today i'm supposed to attend another exam.This time for the post of administration officer (Pegawai Tadbir N41) under state government(terengganu).I've forgot when did i applied for it.I only realized about the exam on sunday night when i accidently opened the web.No wonder i didn't received any letter @ notification.I used my old address (the house in kl) when i applied it.I've been waiting this opportunity for quite sometimes as it was hard to be in the state government bcoz' the post was so limited.Oh what a waste.Actually i'm still can make it if i still want to but as i didn't study anything for it,i've to let it go.Once again my fiance tried to console my by saying there's always another chances.
I can't simply take another leave.I've to save my annual leave as i'm going to take quite long holiday for my wedding.Furthermore,i had a lot of work to do.I've to complete it by the end of september.I've to make sure my task complete b4 the holiday.Last week my boss gave me a new task & i had to complete it within a week.I don't know whether i can do it or not as it was far from my capability.The tasks was supposed to be done by a quantity surveyor & i'm not.I've no background in technical job.I admit i've done some of it b4 but with my boss's assist & the qs.But now,as we don't have any qs,i've to do on my own.I don't mind doing something challenging but the problem is i've no idea with the technical terms.
It was quite sad to let go those opportunities but i've to optimist that there were good things behind it.I've to think that if i go to the exams,i don't think i can pass it as i didn't prepare anything for it.& even if i pass the exam,will they call me for the interview?& if they call for the interview,will i pass?Bcoz' as usual,there too many candidates but very few vacancy.So,i've to think positif.May be next time will do......

No comments:

This Day In History