FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Hard To Be A Nice Person

Some people said i'm very nice.They said i'm polite, soft spoken, lady like, kind-hearted, helpful, cool & 'wanita melayu terakhir' (maybe bcoz' i wore 'baju kurung' all the time when i went to work).I didn't jump to my own conclusion about who i'm.I'm just write what poeple said about me.Not even person i've known for ages but also strangers i just met every where.

Is it the traits to be a nice people?Gosh,i've no idea.But if this is what people called nice people,i guess it really hard.I remember long time ago a person used to tell me,it's hard to be a nice person,when she heard about my story.At that time i had a big problem with my bf (now my fiance).He's gone with not a single word.
My boss used to say to me;stop being too nice to others,when a friend cheat on me.I helped him a lot but eventually he cheated & i've to face the consequences on my own.
I don't know how to scold people.I'm too patient.But i do have a rough side that... can get scary even for me when i blow off steam. Just wish being nice wasn't considered such a bad thing...

No comments:

This Day In History