FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Failure Teaches Success

Yesterday the PAC result has been announced but i failed to check the result bcoz' of the net failure.Everytime i try to check the result,it took very long to connect to the site & in the end the line disconnected.May be the line was very bz as too many candidates wanted to check the result.I'm not too eager as i've predicted my result.
Today morning,i try to surf the website again & this time it is easy to enter the site.As i predicted earlier,i failed.My fiance seems quite dissappointed with the result as he put a high hope for me.Sorry abang bcoz' i failed you.& for me,i don't feel sad or frustrated as i didn't put any hope with it.I already knew i'll fail as i gave a very lousy performance during the test.
But this failure won't stop me of trying it for the next time.I didn't say that i'm confident that i'll pass the next exam or PAC,at least i'm positive of the next chance.

I won't give up as i was born as a successful human being.Failure teaches us the meaning of determination, perseverence, patience, insistence, persistence, courage and the spirit to try again & again.This is what i feel very time i face failure as i know it teaches me to be a strong girl.


No comments:

This Day In History