FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 27, 2008

Internet Dating




I'm sure most of us heard about internet dating.But do u believe the effectiveness to find ur couple thru this method? Some said,.But,does it a true love?
Millions of people have tried online dating in the past few years and over a 100,000 new people go online in search of love on a weekly basis, according to Personal Helper.com. Several sites exist that offer online date.
Dating sites allow members to meet more people than they would without such sites. People can easily browse other members’ profiles before deciding to communicate. Members can communicate anonymously and with reduced fear or social awkwardness. The effect of geography is mitigated and members can meet people of distant locations.
I believe there is nothing wrong with using technology to assist you with meeting the right person as nowadays people are bz with their jobs & have no time to find love. However, that said individuals need to be smart to approach to on-line dating. Safety is a major concern when meeting people on-line bcoz' often times people tend to fabricate things a tad on their profiles.
I have several friends who met their husband on the internet;Ija & Isma.But it was way long time ago;10 years+ when the malaysian just being introduced to internet.On that time,as people were still naive about the net,their friendships were real.They didn't know how to cheat or exagerate things.They can reveal their personal info with no worries of being identity steals, internet fraud or whatsoever. Everyone seems very honest & trustworthty.
But nowadays,it's hard to believe what are people on the net said about themselves.I've tried meeting people on the net but i've no intention to make them as my lover,just to make new friends & to ease my curiosity about on-line dating.I managed to attract few men to meet me.Sometimes, we can see their true colours at the begining of the on-line chat.Others,after a few days of knowing.But,all of them were in hurry to meet me.Today we chat,by that evening they already wanted to meet us.

It's true,i've met some of them but sad to say,all of them had discouraged me not to meet on-line friends anymore,especially guys.I don't know why,may be i've been in a wrong time & at a wrong place to meet them.All of them were talking about SEX.All of them met me just to have SEX.All of them were SEX maniac.Sorry guys,i'm not acusing but that what had happened to me.Not a single men i met were honest & good guys.I'm not saying i'm a very good person,but it seems that every people met in the net already knows this trait.It seems that they (men) were ready to have SEX even on the first date.It seems that one nite stand was common thing to them.
It was so scary.No more on-line meeting for me as i had enough.& it also happened to my friends.They wanted to meet for the same reason;SEX. From that on,i've stop on-line chatting with strangers especially guys.I've a few chatting guy friends left but i've no intention to meet them face to face bcoz' i've had it.Furthermore,i've already have someone special in my life,so no more on-line chatting for me.
The morale of the story,be very cautious when getting know on-line friends.The most important thing is,please avoid exchange greeting with the people who used lewd nickname.& don't ever ever reveal ur personal information.Give ur handphone number or ur exact home address after u really confident with them.Last but not least,meet them in the open space area or in the crowd for ur own safety.It's better if u meet them accompanied by a friend or at least told ur friend or family members ur whereabouts when meeting them bcoz' u don't know what will happened & who u actually met.I'm surprised with myself bcoz' i didn't used all these precautions last time (except for not giving my hp no) but i've learned my lesson after reading a lot of scary news about meeting new friends of opposite sex.I'm amazed with myself,how brave i'm met with them with no precautions.Thanx god,nothing bad had happened to me.....

No comments:

This Day In History