FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hectic Month

I just can't remember when was the last time i had a true lunch hour. Starting 9am to 5pm,i stick to my chair in front of my computer.I only get up from my chair in 3 situations;when i had to go to the wash room,when i need to photostate or when i need to use the fax machine.My table was so messy.The invoices,the bills are scattered around.I had to rush to complete all the tasks given at the same time.Sometimes i hate my job bcoz' i had to do all the job in this company.I had to entertain the customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, main-contractors, authorities, debtors, creditors,etc.Now,my tasks have tripple up.I had to manage the office & at the same time i had to do material calculation for our new project.I just don't know which one to do first as all of it had to be complete ASAP.Sometimes i can't understand why does my boss haven't recruit my new assistant.Help me,i just can't do all this on my own anymore.
New month my boss is going to open up a new company;airport limo workshop.He asked me to find a clerk for that office.I tried but until now i can't find a suitable candidate.My boss already told me,once the workshop start its operation,i had to monitor it.Oh my god.I had already overload task here,yet i had to take another responsibility.& next year,may be i'll be transfer to rawang,the site office for our new housing project.I'm sure,if i go there,i still had to monitor previous office + the workshop + the site office.Gosh,i can't imagine how can i do all the tasks at the same time. Ya,my boss can recruit new staffs.But,i don't know....


No comments:

This Day In History