FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

What If I Were To Go Out With Other Woman?

What if i were to go out with other woman?& u found out about it?What if u were asked that question by your loved one or husband?What will u do?What will u say?How do u react?Angry?Sad?Cry?Attack him?Out burst?Explode?Show him the tantrum?
I was asked by my husband that question last night.My first reaction?I was shocked but i only kept quiet to remain calm for a few seconds.Honestly a few drop of my tears flow.My 2nd reaction?I asked him why?Is it bcoz' he has gone out with other women?Usually when someone aske us a question like that,sometimes it means that they've done ot.& is it his x-gf or some else he recently met?He said that he didn't do that but he just wanted to know my feeling & what will i do when i found out about it.
He was quite shocked when i said that i'll only keep quiet.I won't mention anything about it bcoz' sooner or later he'll realized that i've already knew about it.Then i'll give my thoughts.That's my style.When i'm mad with him,i'll stay quiet & he'll know that i'm mad at him & he did something that has made me angry.I'm not the type of girl who will mumbling or 'membebel' when i'm angry.I'm the type of girl who likes to talk.So when i'm angry, i become quiet & keep silence.
One thing i said to him,i can't stop him going out with other girl as he's not with me 24 hours.& i can't stop him going out with other girls except me bcoz' i've to be rationale.Both of us are working with people & it's normal when we had to see or entertain our clients.But i reminded him that he's my husband & when he went out with other girl,please remember that he already had me as his wife.Even if he wants to see his old girl friends, i'll allow it if it's mean for a casual meeting between old time friends & he didn't have to bring me along,BUT he had to tell me first about the meeting.I said to him, i hate a liar & please don't lie to me bcoz' if i found out about it,it's hard for me to forgive him & to trust him anymore.
One more thing i told him, god grants an instinct to a wife.It was a special gift to every women.Bcoz' a woman pays close attention to every details,it's easy to trace changes to something or someone especially her own husband.
He may be expected other answer from me.He may be thought that i'll attacked him, scolded him or did bad things to him.But that's not my way.I already told him that i'll do anything to make our marriage succeess.I've been sacrifice a lot for him since the day one we met & if he can't appreciate it,i can't force him.& if he really has found another woman he loved more than me,i'll back off & pray for his happiness bcoz' i'm not ready to share him with other woman.
I know other people thinks that my answers show that i'm weak & easy to give up.It's not that.I'll fight to the end but if i can't save it anymore,it's better i back off.It's better that way than to fight for something that we know we can't win or loose. But i already understand that once i accept his hand,i'm ready to face all the coming challenges & i pray to god that he'll kept our marriage in harmony till the ends of our life.Only death can take us apart. Insyaallah.

No comments:

This Day In History