FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blame


Why do people always blamed someone of something happened?Why can't they see their own fault?Bcoz' of the accident that happened at the site 2 days ago,my boss blamed my husband.They said my husband didn't monitor the workers & it was my husband's duty to make sure they work in a safe place.Hah?My husband's fault?It was an accident.It's true that it was my husband's responsibility to monitor the workers but it's impossible for my husband to keep on eye 24 hours.Sometimes he had to stay in the site office to do some stuff.I know they're furious bcoz' they had to bear the hospital bills.It cost them rm500++.I just couldn't imagine what will my husband do if he knew about this.I just not brave enough to tell him about this bcoz' i know he'll be mad.
Why can't they see their own fault?The workers didn't wear any safety attires;safety shoe, safety helmet & safety harness that should be wore when working at high building.I just couldn't believe it when they didn't keep any safety kit at the site.There were few incidents when the workers,even my husband stepped on the nails.Since there was no medicine,my husband used his own method to treat them.He used engine oil to stop the bleeding.Very funny hah!
They should be thankful that my husband didn't make any report to the police or relevent bodies such as CIDB & imigration.He even asked all the workers to keep their mouth shut about the incident so that the jkr wouldn't know.
Can u imagine when he called my boss's son to sent the victim to hospital,he just asked my husband to call the ambulance.But since the hospital asked him to make a police report first,he forced my boss's son to sent him to hospital.But he reluctant.After calling my big boss (his father), then he came & sent to hospital.
Yesterday my husband went to hospital again to pick up that worker as he has been discharged.U know what?My boss's son was mad of him bcoz' he thought all the workers are going to the hospital.He thought no one will worked on that day.He's mad or what?There's no use of taking all the workers along as my husband was only going there to pick up the worker.While my husband was at the hospital,my big boss came to the site to check the work.When my husband asked him to wait,he said no bcoz' he had other things to do.Until now,my husband haven't see my big boss.He said,if he came,he had something to say to him.
I just couldn't understand why did my boss has changed.But sometimes i wonder who's the real boss.This company belongs to my big boss.But when his name has been blacklisted by banks,he gave the company's share to his wife & son.From the start,his wife signed the company's cheque.So,right now,everything is under his wife's name.Even though his wife said all the decisions were made by my big boss,i believed it's not true.All my big boss decision was influenced by his wife.Even though when my lady boss said my boss was mad of my husband,i know that it's her.
My husband has lost his interest to work with this company anymore.There are a lot of misdoing.I've been listening about my lady boss influence.Sometimes i feel that she's using me.May be she thought that i've no place to work,so that's why i stayed here.Bcoz' of that,she bullied me.Frankly speaking,it's not fair bcoz' i've to do all the works.Even if she recruit other staff,my salary is the same.When apeaking about salary, she keep on saying that i'm lucky to receive that kind of amount as if i work at other company,i can't guaranttee get this amount.Hah!She thought she paid me a lot?She doesn't realized that i'm underpaid.
My husband's salary for october has been deducted.They paid him half month as they said he only work half month.Crazy!Can't they realized that we took 2 weeks off bcoz' we're getting married on that time.They even agreed about it.Then,she said the workers reported that my husband woke up late until 10am everyday.My husband was so furious.That's why he wanted to see my big boss.He wanted to asked who's the hell making that false report.
Sometimes i wonder what kind of person my lady boss is.Last time he said my husband woke up late every day.So,i jokingly said recently he's getting a little bit lazy.After that u know what?She told my husband that i'm the one said my husband was lazy.Can't she differentiate between the seroius thing & the joke?
She even deducted my salary bcoz' she said i used to make a lot of calls to my husband using office telephone.B4 this we've agreed to deduct my salary for the calls between rm5 or more than rm10 per call.But thus time,she also charged me for all the calls to my husband,even 10 cents per call.Can u imagine it?Sometimes i had to call him bcoz' i need to check something regarding the work.He worked for this company & was incharged at the site.Whereas i'm in the office.So i've to call him to know about the material on site & etc.It's not fair to charge me for every calls.
B4 this i asked her to buy a new hp for my husband.We asked her to buy first & deduct our coming salary.We told her to buy a cheap hp.Then she brought a 2nd hand hp & she charged us rm180.We are shocked.She said new hp were expensive,so that's why she bought a 2nd hand one.B4 this she used that kind of model but she said she gave it to his son.When we checked,we're shocked to find it was her hp.She only changed the casing.The memory still consists her hp & her sons number.But why she insisted that she just bought it.She thought we're stupid.It's ok bcoz' the hp is still in good condition but the price was very high.Even we can get that kind of model cheaper especially a 2nd hand.
My husband really2 lost his interest to work.So do i.They seems to bullied us.May be bcoz' we owned her.But we paid her .I just couldn't understand why.My husband is planning to find another job.I can bear this situation.I just couldn't believe that my husband can.I was afraid that he'll do something to sabotage the project.All the secrets & wrongdoings were in his hand.He even has all the documents with him.If he hand on the documents the the SO,that is jkr,i'm sure my boss is in big trouble.All this time,my husband kept on saving my boss's wrongdoings bcoz' they're friend but right now,in this situation,i don't know what will he do.


No comments:

This Day In History